Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

CHRISTINA AGUILERA | LIBERATION | 15TH JUNE 2018

christina-aguilera-liberation-thatgrapej

TRACKLIST:

1. Liberation

2. Searching For Maria

3. Maria

4. Sick of Sittin'

5. Dreamers

6. Fall In Line (Feat. Demi Lovato)

7. Right Moves (Feat. Keida & Shenseea)

8. Like I Do

9. Deserve

10. Twice

11. I Don't Need It Anymore (Interlude)

12. Accelerate (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

13. Pipe

14. Masochist

15. Unless It's With You

Music Videos:

Me too, I am really hungry for new music since I made two threads fall4

I feel like we'll be getting some new stuff soon now that her season is done on the voice. I feel like her label is going to be very strategic this era because they can't afford to have another bionic or lotus floppage

I feel like we'll be getting some new stuff soon now that her season is done on the voice. I feel like her label is going to be very strategic this era because they can't afford to have another bionic or lotus floppage

Yeah her label will be very strategic and I hope Xtina puts her heart into the album and do what she can to make it do better than Bionic and Lotus cry0

Yeah her label will be very strategic and I hope Xtina puts her heart into the album and do what she can to make it do better than Bionic and Lotus cry0

I really liked Lotus fall1 It flopped cause she/ the label didn't give a shit about the era/ promoting

I really liked Lotus fall1 It flopped cause she/ the label didn't give a shit about the era/ promoting

I really liked lotus at the beginning now I listen to some of the songs fall4

But I listen to Bionic every now and then :chi:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.