Redporus

Era Nostalgia Thread[4]

This thread is all about sharing your experience of different Beyonce albums/era.

We will begin with the first Era/Album

Dangerously in Love

beyonce-dangerously-in-love-cover.jpg

Singles:

Crazy in Love

Baby Boy

Me,Myself and I

Naughty Girl

My first song from this album was CIL i saw it on MTV i loved everything about cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I also saw it alot on BET

and being a Jamaican i hear Baby Boy everywhere everyday cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Lets not forget about that album cover cry6 i stanned it so much......im glad i got a CD rip at the time bcuz if my parent saw it i would have gotten in trouble bcuz of the nudity ny1

I remember purchashing the So Fresh Hits of (whatever year this was released in dead2 ) CD and it had Naughty Girl on it and my mum didn't want me to listen to it cause she thought it was too 'innapropriate'.  dead4

Keep in mind I was like 8. dead4

Thanks for MTV thats how i knew Naughty Girl cry7

I only knew Naughty Girl but i didn't know it was Beyonce. 

The first Beyonce song i heard and that i knew it was Beyonce singing it was Video Phone fall1

Crazy In Love was the summer anthem on my block. Not a day went by that it wasn't blasting from a car. I remember hoochies thought it was ok to wear a tanktop, and bootyshorts with some kitten heels

I remember downloading the lyrics to Baby Boy because i was in love with that song, but then one of my cousins found it and i said it belonged to my sister :laughcry:

Good thing my sisters were as obsessed with Bey as I was sass1

This era remains one of my all time favourites and goes up there with BEYONCE and IASF

I will never forget Hearing Deja Vu for the first time i was SLaaaayed

and lets not talk about the VIDEO cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> omfg i love when she is dancing on her toes in the dirt cry6

Plus lets not forget the BOP Ring the Alarm

But Irreplaceable is one of my most loved Bey songs ever cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> I remember it and Unfaithful came out around the same time and i stanned both so hard

But lets not forget the joyous Get Me Bodied cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

and I STAN some of the album tracks so much like IF cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Flaws and All cry7