Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

McDreamy

Vevo Certified | 28 VEVO Certified Videos

I will spamm the thread 

:cheer:  ny1  rih5  rih13

We need to do something, so that this thread doesn't die out. Maybe tomorrow we can talk about Rih music videos, starting from Unfaithful (this is the vevo certified thread, and unfaithful is her only video from 2006 that is vevo certified, and no videos from 2005 are certified yet) :D

I can mad5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhBorPm6JjQ

On vevo tho, the video is on youtube, but when i started looking for it on vevo, i couldn't find it fall1

Stay is really close to get 300m views. 270 304 795  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

On vevo tho, the video is on youtube, but when i started looking for it on vevo, i couldn't find it fall1

Stay is really close to get 300m views. 270 304 795  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Oh I see, looks like Vevo glitched or something? dead4

QDhul6Q.png?1

Hope so fall4

Anyways, I think Hard and Rehab will be certified before the end of the year lj1

And Te Amo too

Rehab 85 227 789

Te amo 84 635 322

Hard 82 398 067

Stay will have 300m views by the end of the year, and Unfaithful 200m views oprah1

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.