MDK1440

Kerli

KerliKoiv6.jpg

Kerli Kõiv (born February 7, 1987), better known mononymously as Kerli, is an Estonian recording artist.

She was signed to Island Def Jam Music Group in 2006 by LA Reid and in 2008, she released her debut album, Love Is Dead. The album contained the singles "Love Is Dead", "Walking on Air" and "Creepshow", with "Walking on Air" being the most notable. In 2010, she appeared on the Almost Alice album — music inspired by the film Alice in Wonderland — with the song "Tea Party" and the song "Strange" with Tokio Hotel. She is currently working on her second studio album which she plans to release in Summer/Fall 2011.

Bubblegoth is imminent.

nl780x.jpg

Kerli.png

Again, same instance with Ellie. Didn't see a thread for her. So I was on itunes and I came across Kerli. I've heard of her and know there are some people on here who are fans of her but I've never listed to her music. I saw that she is influenced by Björk, Natasha Bedingfield and Amy Lee. Three women that I greatly admire and appreciate maisy. So, I think I'm going to check her out. Tell me Kerli fans, what are your favorites/best songs??