Queen Rivers

HITS93TORONTO Katy Shade

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  19m

#NowPlaying: G.U.Y by Lady Gaga. Listen Live at http://bit.ly/1gimQg1 .

Katy Perry News ‏@katysflop  17m

@Hits93Toronto flop

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  15m

@KatysFlop: #Birthday by @KatyPerry was a FLOP, not G.U.Y. There's a reason why #GUY is #1 on our chart and #Birthday isn't even on it.

Katy Perry News ‏@katysflop  15m

@Hits93Toronto @katyperry tell my again when G.U.Y. re-enters the hot 100 which it wont

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  13m

@KatysFlop: Birthday is NOT gonna enter the Canadian Hot 100 because, of how little airplay it gets. GUY will most definitely get in.

BIRTHDAY ‏@PromoKaty05  15m

@Hits93Toronto @katysflop @katyperry Jajajájjajajajajajjah

@PromoKaty05: Oh, and Dark Horse is ONLY being played so much because, Katy PAID the stations to play it. It's a marketing scheme.

@PromoKaty05: GUY isn't being played because, Gaga doesn't do marketing scheme's like that. I'm not supporting either. Just staying facts.

Play G.U.Y. Please ‏@iWant_Gaga  16m

@Hits93Toronto @katysflop @katyperry YASSSSS SHOW THAT *****. #shade.. Y U SO PRESSED KATY FAN. GO TO OTHER STATIONS THAT R RAPIN KATY SONGS

Katy Perry News ‏@katysflop  15m

@iWant_Gaga @Hits93Toronto @katyperry no wonder G.U.Y. Isnt charting with y'all ******* ass fand

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  11m

@KatysFlop: Homophobic people are the ones who drag the world down. #ShutUP

_ImACelebrity ‏@_iEatHearts  12m

@Hits93Toronto @katysflop @katyperry this is how u truly know ur Idol aint ****, when a Radio station throws shade at YOU!

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  10m

@_iEatHearts: No, I'm just stating facts. I don't think it's professional to be paying radio stations to play your music EVERY 10mins.

@_iEatHearts: I applaud Lady Gaga for not doing such.

1D/katy/gaga/jb© ‏@michaelkatydaw  11m

@Hits93Toronto listen bitch don't make us fight between #katycats and #littlemonsters we are friends now u go shut the **** up ur facts lies

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  8m

@MichaelKatyDaw: I agree. BUT, I don't think Katy Perry's fans shouldn't be insulting Gaga because, she's not using marketing schemes.

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  7m

@RafaSMartinez: I'm sorry but, I'm not. It's just very unfortunate that a pop celeb has to PAY to get airplay

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  6m

@KatysFlop: I don't think you support @KatyPerry's values. She doesn't like homophobic people. #SorryNotSorry

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  4m

@WeAdoreCorn: I LOVE #BIRTHDAY BY @KATYPERRY BUT, I DON'T THINK ITS PROFESSIONAL FOR A CELEB TO PAY STATIONS TO GET THEIR SONG PLAYED MORE.

Hits 93 Toronto ‏@Hits93Toronto  3m

@KatyHunty: Because... Katy paid stations to play her music more often.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/...to/with_replies

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Might be fake but I'm making Katy posts today so no1curr.

sass1

So some pressed Gaga fan decided to spread lies, and you're jumoing on that sheep without even thinking?

He wouldn't risk his job so easily, but he's obviously Gaga fan, also it's hilariosu cause Katy's radio success is matching her success with sales, so it's just dumb to even question it.

So some pressed Gaga fan decided to spread lies, and you're jumoing on that sheep without even thinking?

He wouldn't risk his job so easily, but he's obviously Gaga fan, also it's hilariosu cause Katy's radio success is matching her success with sales, so it's just dumb to even question it.

Spread lies?

There were NO lies. Katy paying for airplay, Gaga playing it fair.  ny1

wat u mean? The official radio station tweeted that he's been fired. dead4

Spread lies?

There were NO lies. Katy paying for airplay, Gaga playing it fair.  ny1

Yeah...wasn't Gaga accused of the same thing when Applause went from decreasing to getting positive airplay again, and kep getting it? Gaga playing fair? She sed to sell her album for 99 cents, I mean please, don't even.

Even when we ignore airplay, she can't buy her albums and singles all over the world, and she's beating Gaga with that too... ny1

wat u mean? The official radio station tweeted that he's been fired. dead4

They say they were reviewing his contract, and ofc they will when he said so many unprofessional shit, you don't get in a fight with random people on twitter, when it's your job to be nice. That doesen't confirm anything, you can be fired for telling lies, and for discussing stuff you shouldn't.....ny12

Yeah...wasn't Gaga accused of the same thing when Applause went from decreasing to getting positive airplay again, and kep getting it? Gaga playing fair? She sed to sell her album for 99 cents, I mean please, don't even.

Even when we ignore airplay, she can't buy her albums and singles all over the world, and she's beating Gaga with that too... ny1

She pulled 600k without that deal though ny1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.