Bayonetta

Tomb Raider 2 At E3?

an italian magazine released these infos. here's the translation.

For the United States portal Tomb Raider Tomb Raider 2 announcement is getting closer and Square Enix will reveal the game to the general public at E3 2014 in June. 

A thesis which is confirmed by some recent job postings made ​​by Crystal Dynamics, in search of qualified personnel for the construction of a AAA title based on a very important and famous brand. The software house is looking figures Cinematics Lead, Environment Artist, Combat Systems Designer and System Designer, specifying that the candidates would be integrated in the team currently working on a project at the headquarters in Redwood City, in the Bay Area of San Francisco. 

We just have to wait for the video game trade show in the world more important to know the whole truth about the new Tomb Raider

Source

also via new job listing on Crystal Dynamics official website some gameplay details of Tomb Raider 2 has been leaked.

Systems Designer job listing include responsibilities: "RPG lite elements, character progression, game difficulty, player mechanics, economy, combat difficulty, world systems design and general maintenance from concept to ship."

Combat Systems Designer job listing include responsibilities: "Enemy AI, combat behaviours, stealth, player weapons and tools, cover and melee based mechanics."

Cinematics Lead listing include responsibilities "to ensure the best possible fusion of storytelling, aesthetics, and gameplay experience", and the experience section reads "Minimum 4 years’ experience, and have shipped at least one console title that was cinematic heavy."

"RPG-lite elements, economy, cover and melee based mechanics, fusion of storytelling, aesthetics, and gameplay experience and many more, these keywords in the listing are enough hints that Crystal Dynamics are keeping intact the most loved features in Tomb Raider 2013 for the sequel.

Source

the Tomb Raider reboot slayed cry1 it was my fav game last year tbh

but isnt it to early for a TB2 cos the first game was out last year and a Ps4 Version was out some weeks ago???

i dont think this is true tbh

i dont think its true either but if they disappear for other 5 years like they did right after underworld it would kill the hype around the sequel, i think they're done writing the story they're just making the game now and eventually they will release a trailer during summer and another one in autumn and release it either during Christmas time or march 2015, i mean they already have the engine etc so the making of the game will be way more faster cause when they rebooted it they started from literally the bottom. i just hope something leaks at least a screenshot im dying :(

Hope its true cry0 but heard the publishers were being cunts and didn't want to release a second game because apparently the reboot under performed :awk:

ah no it was a rumor , karl stweart said that square enix had way too high expectation for TR they expected it to sell 10M of copies in 1 month (which is impossible for every game besides GTA lol) cause allegedly SQ was really close to hit bankrupcity  but tr still ended up selling 2 million of copies the first day of its release + by now it should be around 7M+ it outsold kinda any game but GTA V

Lara cry0 The first girl I staned cry0

This better be happening lj1

A sequel in 2015 would be perfect and if they kept going like that then the series could be on top again lj1

yeah its probably coming out in 2015 its too early imo i dont want them to pull another TR angel of darkness  :gaycat:  well good for me cause i haven't bought a next gen console yet cause im out of cash but i will this September ny1  

Seriously tho @ can you be anymore perfect I mean you stan Marina, Lana and Natalia and you love Lara and you're hot ffs :giveup:

you're making me blush cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

yeah its probably coming out in 2015 its too early imo i dont want them to pull another TR angel of darkness  :gaycat:  well good for me cause i haven't bought a next gen console yet cause im out of cash but i will this September ny1  

you're making me blush cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

AOD had amazing potential. Flawless story (one of my top 10 TR moments in the art gallery/museum scene) lj1 And the first actual love interest we got oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> AND THEN THEY DIDN'T GET TO DO THE REST OF THE TRILOGY fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Just the flop graphics and gameplay glitches :awk:

And if you're blushing, you're gonna be like 10x hotter lj1

AOD had amazing potential. Flawless story (one of my top 10 TR moments in the art gallery/museum scene) lj1 And the first actual love interest we got oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> AND THEN THEY DIDN'T GET TO DO THE REST OF THE TRILOGY fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Just the flop graphics and gameplay glitches :awk:

And if you're blushing, you're gonna be like 10x hotter lj1

don't forget about amanda and sam  sass4 gaylara > straightlara

and omg you're so nice :wub:

don't forget about amanda and sam  sass4 gaylara > straightlara

and omg you're so nice :wub:

They're fantasies dead4 Yes they're flawless and I would be here for them, but Kurtis is so far the only love interest Lara has actually done anything with (kissed in this case)

and :wub:

They're fantasies dead4 Yes they're flawless and I would be here for them, but Kurtis is so far the only love interest Lara has actually done anything with (kissed in this case)

and :wub:

omg alex tho! shock1 poor him i totally forgot about his 'existence' 

Yaaaaaaaaas :legend: I loved the direction of the reboot so I'm hoping a sequel isn't far off :worship:

I bet they release it the same time as Uncharted 4 dead2

i dont think so, that would be too dangerous tho , even if i think both will be successful cause they're the best games when it comes to adventure/action games even tho we all know who owns the throne.

tumblr_n43hobRrtE1rbijdfo6_r1_250.gif

also the main uncharted writer left naughty dog and said that she has always wanted to work for tomb raider and strangely few people were fired from crystal dynamics. kesha1

omg shock1 I completely forgot about him too fall4

i feel bad for him :( he was so cute poor thing

i dont think so, that would be too dangerous tho , even if i think both will be successful cause they're the best games when it comes to adventure/action games even tho we all know who owns the throne.

tumblr_n43hobRrtE1rbijdfo6_r1_250.gif

also the main uncharted writer left naughty dog and said that she has always wanted to work for tomb raider and strangely few people were fired from crystal dynamics. kesha1

That's what I mean dead2 Square Enix is so hopeless they will probably end up putting them against each other oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I read about that :interesting: I'm hoping Uncharted still slays :legend:

That's what I mean dead2 Square Enix is so hopeless they will probably end up putting them against each other oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I read about that :interesting: I'm hoping Uncharted still slays :legend:

not a really big fan of uncharted cause i dont own a ps3 but it def look like an amazing game ngl and they announced a 4th one? damn im missing out stuff shock1 , i kinda hope that the uncharted writer joined the TR team cause she would definitely rise up the quality of the main plot although rhianna did an amazing job on the current tomb raider i just wished the characters aka lara's friends had more personality and they were less cliche but still did a good job.

not a really big fan of uncharted cause i dont own a ps3 but it def look like an amazing game ngl and they announced a 4th one? damn im missing out stuff shock1 , i kinda hope that the uncharted writer joined the TR team cause she would definitely rise up the quality of the main plot although rhianna did an amazing job on the current tomb raider i just wished the characters aka lara's friends had more personality and they were less cliche but still did a good job.

:scream: You need to get a PS3 just for those games tbh :legend:

They teased a fourth one but I think they're waiting for E3 to announce any details/show any trailers

It would be amazing if Amy came over to SE but I read she's already joined the studio that's doing the Star Wars game :bummer: