Galaxy

Is Pink a hypocrite?

Pink dared to come for Miley a time ago and....

''You're an inspiration to a lot of younger musicians coming up like Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga.

P!nk: *laughing*

''I hope I inspire women to put their clothes on...''

NSFW (I advice you not to click it for your mental safety);

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/specials/beauties/sneak-peek/pink-660.jpg

ny12

How pressed you all are at the most consistent (music delivery and succes wise) pop girl :cheer: Cute :cheer:

of course she's musically consistent, she's been releasing the same album under different titles for 12 years now. :cheer:

How pressed you all are at the most consistent (music delivery and succes wise) pop girl :cheer: Cute :cheer:

This thread isn't about success, neither about music delivery. It's about her always being bitter about other artists, continuing to criticize them yet doing the same. A hypocrite. But if you want it to be.. her music is nothing special. She is often seen by people as the more talented pop girl yet her music isn't ''rock n roll'' like she wants it to be (the wannabee) its the same old shit over and over again and she really deserves none of the overrated praise she's been getting. She is successful but no one in the media talks or cares about her, really. No impact. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

She was always pressed at attractive popular girls....she hates women....

This is true, I remember her saying she is tired of being compared to Britney because she wasn't as pretty as her. The whole ''Stupid Girls'' fiasco makes her seem even more pressed. Like, I understand that you feel bad because you're ugly and masculine but just don't come for feminine, pretty girls just because you're frustrated.  ny12

of course she's musically consistent, she's been releasing the same album under different titles for 12 years now. :cheer:

At least those albums are relevant and successful when will Lotus :cheer:

Why does H!m think he has the right to call others out for expressing their sexuality and feeling comfortable in their bodies ny12 Stick to music bitch, stop pretending to be a preacher! lj1

Xtinas stans still coming for p!nk because she's more successful :/ sad

i really couldn't care less for her success, i am coming for her because not only her music is being recycled all over again but she is also a hypocrite for the reasons @Galaxy listed. :/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.