Xgongiviguess

Ultraviolence LEAKS

My promise to not listen to anything released between West Coast and the glorious 16-track release date is beginning to take its toll. If we get snippets of Is This Happiness and Flipside, I might have to listen. cry0

My promise to not listen to anything released between West Coast and the glorious 16-track release date is beginning to take its toll. If we get snippets of Is This Happiness and Flipside, I might have to listen. cry0

the snippets kind of remind me of ARTPOP, heavy EDM beats and banal lyrics. you'll love it  :gaycat:

if you like to dive into the whole feeling of an album than dont listen to it or maybe only songs you really really want to, cuz the snippets are really short and well you know, Lana songs can go into a whole opposite direction in a millisecond

Gorgeous GORGEOUS album.

Not as catchy as Born to Die, but so much more mature and elegant

yes this exactly. its feels so much more mature and elegant and a step up musically

the snippets kind of remind me of ARTPOP, heavy EDM beats and banal lyrics. you'll love it  :gaycat:

Cute, but I've already had them described by people who listened. :gaycat:

if you like to dive into the whole feeling of an album than dont listen to it or maybe only songs you really really want to, cuz the snippets are really short and well you know, Lana songs can go into a whole opposite direction in a millisecond

I think I'll wait just a little longer. If we don't get snippets of both Is This Happiness and Flipside within the next two days, I'll just not listen to the snippets at all and wait until everything comes out. moo1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.