Legendary Lover

It's Johnny Wujek's Birthday...

They would make a nice couple tho. He is very handsome and has a perfect body and she is, I mean, the most beautiful woman in the world katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

yeah but its good this way cause they are such a great team , imagine if they went out and broke up and they wouldnt be a team anymore , i think she still likes him tho , he doesnt like her tho  moo3  but the way how she hasnt found love yet makes sense , shes obviosly saving herself for me  katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>  katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

yeah but its good this way cause they are such a great team , imagine if they went out and broke up and they wouldnt be a team anymore , i think she still likes him tho , he doesnt like her tho  moo3  but the way how she hasnt found love yet makes sense , shes obviosly saving herself for me  katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>  katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

But he likes her , i mean she's KATY PERRY. I bet they already had sex brit10 They're not a couple for the reason you mentioned above 

But he likes her , i mean she's KATY PERRY. I bet they already had sex brit10 They're not a couple for the reason you mentioned above 

but isnt he gay and shes straight(or bi , imagine if she went bi for rih , that would be epic but anyway) i think she wants to but he doesnt  cry4  cry5  who would miss that opportunity tho?? ny10

but isnt he gay and shes straight(or bi , imagine if she went bi for rih , that would be epic but anyway) i think she wants to but he doesnt  cry4  cry5  who would miss that opportunity tho?? ny10

So what if he's gay?  :creep:  You can't rezist to Katy's goddes body

well happy birthday to da guy. I'm just all in it for katy  :perv: you can all have wujek all you want.  :coffee:

happy birthday to Katy's side-by-side stan. of course he's a stan  ny1

They would make a nice couple tho. He is very handsome and has a perfect body and she is, I mean, the most beautiful woman in the world katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

:clap2: sis u got that right!