F.U.C.K Amy

More Powerful: JT and Brit or Jay-Z and Beyonce

If Justin Timberlake and Britney stayed together forever <333 fall1 and made music together the way Beyonce and Jay Z did, would they be more powerful as a couple?

Britney Timberlake <3333

anyways vote...and post why

Britney and Justin--> imagine the orgasms we the people would have... they worldwide slayage... fall1... if only they were smarter... god I wish in alternate universe these things happened... I would live their tbh... 

it wasn't fall1 I'm seriously surprised

Britney-and-Justin-Eternal-Love-Soulmate

How old are you? JT and Brit met in the mickeymouseclub a show in the early 90s... both dated and then went back home and never saw eachother until 6 years. Britney and Justin met again in 1999 and started dating till 2002.. when Britney was accused of cheating on him.. ( Listen to the songs: Cry Me A River, What Goes Around, Guilty, Til It's Gone, Out From Under, Everytime, 

Britney-and-Justin-Eternal-Love-Soulmate

How old are you? JT and Brit met in the mickeymouseclub a show in the early 90s... both dated and then went back home and never saw eachother until 6 years. Britney and Justin met again in 1999 and started dating till 2002.. when Britney was accused of cheating on him.. ( Listen to the songs: Cry Me A River, What Goes Around, Guilty, Til It's Gone, Out From Under, Everytime, 

I'm not that old. moo1

I'm not that old. moo1

its not being old either. its just piece tho but still part of pop culture.  :coffee: I'm not that old too jesus, that is not an excuse. :coffee:

its not being old either. its just piece tho but still part of pop culture.  :coffee: I'm not that old too jesus, that is not an excuse. :coffee:

The difference is that I don't curr moo1

IF Britney was smart

IF Britney was talented

IF Britney had handlers that had a long-term vision for her brand

IF Britney wasn't prone to meltdowns and co-dependency

IF Britney was as invested in her career as she is in her cheetos digestion

Then yeah, I guess it could've been a cute remote possibility. :laugh:

Britney and Justin would never have worked out. Those two were just that dumb teenage love that everyone has and it never works out. And I always felt like their relationship was more fabricated for the spotlight and teen girls in order to sell albums. I never bought it. 

Beyonce and Jay-Z always felt like a more mature adult couple who kept their relationship relatively private. 

Britney and Justin would never have worked out. Those two were just that dumb teenage love that everyone has and it never works out. And I always felt like their relationship was more fabricated for the spotlight and teen girls in order to sell albums. I never bought it. 

Beyonce and Jay-Z always felt like a more mature adult couple who kept their relationship relatively private. 

true. :coffee: they do seem very private about it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.