Americunt

Ultraviolence re-release on the way?

circle1.png

During Lana's interview with Complex Magazine, she was asked "What defines being in a good place?". In her answer, she made reference to what sounds like it could potentially be an EP or re-release of Ultraviolence.

"Feeling really happy and just circumstantially like nothing’s going wrong, which becomes more difficult but that’s only my experience. I think a lot of people think the whole thing is really great. Making Brooklyn my home base for the last two and a half weeks has really helped me out, like I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved."

Source

If you're a fan, read the whole interview. So worth it. It's one of the best ones lately.

She better let me know soon, then i will wait with buying Ultraviolence dead2

Odds are that it won't be soon, if it does happen.

Maybe it'll include Fine China and Yes To Heaven rih1

I'm mostly hoping Living Legend and Morricone will make the cut. moo1

@

I think we can both agree she's better with promises than Gaga.

Yes. Cola didn't end up being a single with a video.

But Gaga dead6

Yes Lana is definitely better with promises (Gaga can't keep a promise to save her life) but I'll still wait to get excited considering if it is gonna happen it won't be happening for a while fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

This was probably one of the best interviews of hers. It almost felt like I could see Lana chat with the interviewer. 

It makes me kind of said that she doesn't feel the recognition she deserves as a writer, but she's probably never gonna find a community as she wishes.. It's not as usual now in the industry, I hope that doesn't mean fame and love from her fans are some kind of burden to her. 

Anyway, I'm guessing that if she's mentioning it, she's willing to really make it happen. I'm guessing spring 2015, maybe even sooner. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.