California boy

Tihwd mv: Mariah shade

yeah but i heard that back in 2007katy had a fight with this guy and then in about 2009 he became a very important man in the grammy things sooo he always gives her the least amount of votes possible!!!! I HOPE HE GETS FIRED  i mean no grammy for the album that had 5 no.1s or roar or firework atleast????

I read the same thing and I guess it's true sadly  asia1

I read the same thing and I guess it's true sadly  asia1

yeah i mean she is the most sucessfull popstar , the grammy's make her look like a joke but the truth is that since she don't have one yet , their the joke not her because they don't see talent and sucess!!!

yeah i mean she is the most sucessfull popstar , the grammy's make her look like a joke but the truth is that since she don't have one yet , their the joke not her because they don't see talent and sucess!!!

I think we overrated some shows like Vmas and Grammy. I really don't care  carla1

I was thinking that By the Grace of God is able to win  antm1

yeah but depending on what part if the year it come out...i mean roar deserved more than royals i mean this is how they think ... 'OMG there's a 1 hit wonder lets give her the grammy and not give anything at all to one of the women with most sucess in pop history...'

:shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:

yeah but depending on what part if the year it come out...i mean roar deserved more than royals i mean this is how they think ... 'OMG there's a 1 hit wonder lets give her the grammy and not give anything at all to one of the women with most sucess in pop history...'

:shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:

The most important award comes from people! Look at Roar and Dh views  cry7