F.U.C.K Amy

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett | Anything Goes | Lead Single

omfg... i doubt gagas gonna make music videos for this era.. who cares i dont want music videos... they could just be live audio or something

they'll probably be like this lady is a tramp tbh  oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> but i don't mind 

yea as long as we get slayage music... <333 when will britney katy medoner and all the other bitches gaga4

NEVAH  gaga4

can you imagine getting joint performances like jazz song -> artpop song omg dead2

NEVAH  gaga4

can you imagine getting joint performances like jazz song -> artpop song omg dead2

Omg I cannot even imagine that dead2

"That's why the lady is a tramp" *dramatic pause* "RUUSSSIAANNN HOOOKKEERRSS AND CHEEK TO CHEEK GIIIINNNN!!! YEEEAHHH!!!"

fall7 fall7

"That's why the lady is a tramp" *dramatic pause* "RUUSSSIAANNN HOOOKKEERRSS AND CHEEK TO CHEEK GIIIINNNN!!! YEEEAHHH!!!"

fall7 fall7

or 'my artpop could mean anyhting...' anything goes!  ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

fall7 fall7

Do what u want with my paradise do what u want with my paradise... Do what u want with my tramp dead4