s3x Symbol

Why is Beyoncé so evil

You are not going to be posting when your fav is notorious for making fun of her fans and dragging them for literal shits.

If you're talking about the prom bat situation, she was just retweeting what was already posted julia1

If you're talking about the prom bat situation, she was just retweeting what was already posted julia1

Yes that's the only offence she's committed.

You rihfunds are such jokes sometimes, it's a farce everytime you make a beyonce thread at this point but go for it. 

Yes that's the only offence she's committed.

You rihfunds are such jokes sometimes, it's a farce everytime you make a beyonce thread at this point but go for it.

Beyoncé treated her group members like trash..

She over charge them for tour tickets.. And Act like she's above them.

I'm not gonna even get into her stealing royalties from songwriters.. She's horrible :awk:

Beyoncé treated her group members like trash..

She over charge them for tour tickets.. And Act like she's above them.

I'm not gonna even get into her stealing royalties from songwriters.. She's horrible :awk:

That' because she i above them hence the ''world' mot powerful celebrity making 120 mill a year.

So you really want to sit there and act Rihanna hasn't done anything horrible then? rih1

That' because she i above them hence the ''world' mot powerful celebrity making 120 mill a year.

So you really want to sit there and act Rihanna hasn't done anything horrible then? rih1

If Rihanna had behaved like this you guys would be appalled.. It's not cute or funny to degrade others like that. No amount of money will change that. She sucks and so does her music. Karma is a bitch

If Rihanna had behaved like this you guys would be appalled.. It's not cute or funny to degrade others like that. No amount of money will change that. She sucks and so does her music. Karma is a bitch

You realize Farrah was quitting and trying to get home ASAP, right? She did not get fired. 

karma is a bitch to who exactly? to the bitch who just added 120 million dollars to her 350m+ fortune? :lmfao:

karma is a bitch to who exactly? to the bitch who just added 120 million dollars to her 350m+ fortune? :lmfao:

Just because someone has wealth now, doesn't mean they'll always have it. Toni Braxton and a few other artist can vouch for that.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.