F.U.C.K Amy

Three Stages Of A Little Monster

your in the delusional stage one so hush sweetie trash1

Sorry, this list only includes little monsters that only like her music when she's on the top of the charts. I don't jump on bandwagons, y'all should have learned this by now. sassgaga

Sorry, this list only includes little monsters that only like her music when she's on the top of the charts. I don't jump on bandwagons, y'all should have learned this by now. sassgaga

trash1 britney flopped so many times yet I still stan her... so your point doesnt make any sense.. I stan kiesza and shes a flop 

or

the little monsters who are irritated by her lack of originality and boring shock value and just want her to go back to making good music again :awk:

remember, Gaga said herself ARTPOP was supposed to be full of chart friendly, radio hits brit10

poor dat whit1

or

the little monsters who are irritated by her lack of originality and boring shock value and just want her to go back to making good music again :awk:

remember, Gaga said herself ARTPOP was supposed to be full of chart friendly, radio hits brit10

poor dat whit1

You can have your opinions about ARTPOP, but it is my personal opinion that musically, ARTPOP is her best album. I honestly don't give a fuck if you disagree. Thanks anyway ny1

or

poor dat whit1

I remember that mess like it was yesterday.. she needs to stop her bullshit lies shes gonna lose wayyy more fans if this keeps up

whit1.. Katy slaying ha tho 

You can have your opinions about ARTPOP, but it is my personal opinion that musically, ARTPOP is her best album. I honestly don't give a fuck if you disagree. Thanks anyway ny1

The delusion continues whit1

you are the first little monster I've ever seen say "ARTPOP is her best album" whit1

praying for you sis whit1

oh god whit1

The delusion continues whit1

you are the first little monster I've ever seen say "ARTPOP is her best album" whit1

praying for you sis whit1

oh god whit1

whit1 Like I said they are so delusional they praise anything from Gaga.. hell they'll even eat shit that has Gaga's name on it whit1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.