Django

Madonna 'splits from toyboy Timor Steffens, 26, during European vacation just days ahead of her 56th birthday'

Madonna 'splits from toyboy Timor Steffens, 26, during European vacation just days ahead of her 56th birthday'

Madonna has apparently gave her much younger beau Timor Steffens, 26, his walking papers.

The Material Girl made the move to end their relationship while the pair were vacationing in Europe with her children and about to celebrate her 56th birthday, according to Us Weekly.

The couple jetted to the South Of France on August 2 but nine days later - on son Rocco's birthday - Madonna 'politely asked Timor to take his luggage and leave,' a source told the publication.

'He packed up and left the trip and said they were done.'

Madonna then moved on to Ibiza, Spain, with her entourage where she enjoyed a boat ride and a walk along the rocky coast, staying mindful of the sun in floppy hat and concealing clothes. 

Although Timor recenlty revealed how he prefers dating older women, the romance apparently was nothing more but a passing fancy for Madonna, who turned 56 on Saturday.

'It was never serious, and she was never that into it,' a source told Us Weekly. 'She’s been working on her album and getting Lola off to school, no time for anything heavy.'

Certainly comparing Madonna to his mother probably didn't sit well with the Queen Of Pop.

'There is an age gap between me and Madonna but I don’t notice it,' Timor told the Daily Mirror newspaper. 'My girlfriends have always been older than me and that’s how I like it. I learn a lot.'

‘Mum is a big inspiration. She is a fighter, a strong independent woman, and any relationship I’ve had in the past was mostly with women that are ­independent and like to have an opinion.'

Madonna posted several instagrams from her visit to Ibiza and didn't seem upset in the least.

'Happy and tired,' the singer captioned one smiling shot of herself after nightfall.

Meanwhile, Madonna other things to keep her occupied in the weeks to come.

She has been working with a roster of top pop songwriters including MoZella, Avicii, Diplo, Toby Gad and Symbolyc One for her new follow-up to 2012's MDNA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2730470/Madonna-splits-toyboy-Timor-Steffens-26-European-vacation-just-days-ahead-56th-birthday.html