F.U.C.K Amy

Gaga Fans Are Bullies! (My Story) You Know My Name, not my story

First and foremost, bitch its my story not yours so fuck off if you dont like me and @Philip dont post tl;dr thats fucking rude and ignorant... thats rude... and if you post something rude fuck off... ny12

They called me an embarrassment for Gaga how fucking rude is that? What pisses me off is how they made fun of Adele and other obese people... Yet when they get attacked they are victims.. I suffered from obesity and as a former monster it scarred me.. I let  it go because Gaga was very special to me.. more than Britney at the time..

They are ageist too... The many times they come for madonnas age... the same old ass tea... Last time I checked MDNA tour shat all over the ARTRAVE and BTWB and The Monster Ball... ok the Monster Ball was better than any tour.. its her best tour ever.. its the best tour in history... Madonna was making 5 million dollars per show while Gaga can barely scalp 1 million at this point

Those monsters are so vile when it comes to katy... so rude to katy stans :hug: @ROAR :) Like they come for katys weak voice... no one fucking cares if katy sounds like a strangled cat... shes currently whooping your faves ass.. now good fucking bye 

They stan powehouse vocalist who shine for every short time...a.k.a Xtinct r.i.p 1999-2003 and Beyonce 2008-2015 r.i.p ny12 and then they cling to mariah vomit1.. they are so pressed against madonna they stan ha flop rival....

anyways its my fucking opinion and I will make mods delete any rude comments from my thread... its my fucking thread.. 

But its like some of the people here, you only see one side of the story. You all group us into one group and blame us all for someone else's actions. You call a fanbase vile when all they do is stick up for their fave because someone is coming for their fave? idgi  orangu1 Everyone seems to see the Madonna or Katy side of the story but not the LM side, and everyone bashes us / them when they are just as bad  orangu1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.