Zooey Deschanel

viligantcitizen shades nicki, ariana, jessie j, iggy, rita.....

Saying this in the most non-shady way possible, but I thought Nicki really does have butt implants? I thought she was open about it or something. Something tells me that Iggy is all natural though, her curves are absolutely KILLER.

tumblr_n90wfvuHZW1sphm5lo1_500.png

Saying this in the most non-shady way possible, but I thought Nicki really does have butt implants? I thought she was open about it or something. Something tells me that Iggy is all natural though, her curves are absolutely KILLER.

tumblr_n90wfvuHZW1sphm5lo1_500.png

iggy's butt is real

tho i found this about nicki

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1048102&showcomments=true#cEA9QsQ00ETEwvIt.97

and also posts where they say nicki uses butt pads

iggy's butt is real

tho i found this about nicki

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1048102&showcomments=true#cEA9QsQ00ETEwvIt.97

and also posts where they say nicki uses butt pads

Oh wow, those photos of her before she got big (fame-wise and butt-wise) are pretty telling. I love it though, for real. If she wants to change her body to feel better or look however she wants to, more power to her. That butt has paid for itself dozens of times over.  oprah2

Oh wow, those photos of her before she got big (fame-wise and butt-wise) are pretty telling. I love it though, for real. If she wants to change her body to feel better or look however she wants to, more power to her. That butt has paid for itself dozens of times over.  oprah2

IKR

i hate how people like that idiot who made that article are judging asses. finally, there is a period in history when butts are appreciated and loved and now some people are- oh no, thats over- sexualization of youth....

i just hate some people ugh

IKR

i hate how people like that idiot who made that article are judging asses. finally, there is a period in history when butts are appreciated and loved and now some people are- oh no, thats over- sexualization of youth....

i just hate some people ugh

Guys can rap and sing about how much they love butts and girls shaking them, but if a girl loves her butt and shakes it, OH NO CALL THE POLICE, CORRUPTING THE MORALS OF THE CHILDREN. Smh.  ny12

when that site was opened all those Illuminati shit theories came out, literally

I'm a part of the Illuminati too, membership is real easy, all you have to do is cover one of your eyes and take a photo  ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.