#R8

buckley shades Iggy

If it turns into a big hit he will lj1

I already could imagine

Bucleky: well this song is horrible but at least this is the first song where taylor isnt obsessed with her ex,right?

Taylor: My ex-man brought his new girlfriend she's like "oh my God", but I'm just gonna shake it

Buckley: oh goddamn it

I already could imagine

Bucleky: well this song is horrible but at least this is the first song where taylor isnt obsessed with her ex,right?

Taylor: My ex-man brought his new girlfriend she's like "oh my God", but I'm just gonna shake it

OMG, I could totally see him saying that.

I already could imagine

Omg that would be totally dumb because "the first song where taylor isnt obsessed with her ex" was her debut single maisy And I Love It was anything but a flop, it was a top ten hit in all major countries (unlike Team or any Lorde single after that). Bye

tumblr_inline_mjxm9g2QhI1qz4rgp.gif

Omg that would be totally dumb because "the first song where taylor isnt obsessed with her ex" was her debut single maisy And I Love It was anything but a flop, it was a top ten hit in all major countries (unlike Team or any Lorde single after that). Bye

tumblr_inline_mjxm9g2QhI1qz4rgp.gif

drag ha izssgbshAQ3H6.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.