Rebel Bitch

"Joan Of Arc" Song Title Revealed !

After revealing Wash All Over Me, we at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to disclose the title and details of another song that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. It’s called Joan of Arc. Take your handkerchief and get ready to cry. This one is for us… her fans!

3October2013-Madonna-Harpers-Bazaar-430x

Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in which Madonna shows her fragility.

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strenght.

In Joan of ArcMadonna‘s vocals are as fabulous as they are in You Must Love Me from Evita.

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart.

Madonna needs to be comforted, because she’s “not Joan of Arc.” She calls her fans her soldiers “on which I can depend on.”

I don’t wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / I’m not Joan of Arc, not yet / But I’m in the dark

There is not a final tracklist yet, but we really hope that Joan of Arc will be included. You are going to love it!

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

OMG My queen oprah9 

"She asks fans for strenght. The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart."

LOL

This is so stupid and makes no sense. Madonna is a strong woman and she has never felt bad because what the press thinks about her.

She asks fans for strenght? Come on. Really? This is so tacky. It is even too tacky for singers of tacky songs.

The world expects her to be a hero? Which world?

I like the title, but the description...

"She asks fans for strenght. The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart."

LOL

This is so stupid and makes no sense. Madonna is a strong woman and she has never felt bad because what the press thinks about her.

She asks fans for strenght? Come on. Really? This is so tacky. It is even too tacky for singers of tacky songs.

The world expects her to be a hero? Which world?

I like the title, but the description...

sass1 sass1 sass1

10676326_779736038757695_211480715329752