Ryan

Katie Hopkins (no1curr from UK) puts on 50 POUNDS just to prove its people's own fault for being fat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739736/People-say-You-lucky-skinny-Katie-Hopkins-piles-four-stone-overweight-people-fat-fault.html

Katie Hopkins could never be accused of holding her tongue in an awkward situation. 

But the former reality TV contestant hit a new low last summer when she told an obese woman on This Morning that she wouldn't employ her because fat people give off the impression that they are lazy.

After a backlash from thousands of angry Brits, the 39-year-old has now ballooned from 8st 8lb to 12st to prove to overweight people across the UK that being chubby is their own fault. 

Katie embarked on the scheme after becoming sick of hearing excuses thrown around by overweight people for their size. 

She said: 'My project is called, 'To Fat And Back.'

'One in ten of our children are starting school overweight or obese and one in three children who are fifteen or over are overweight or obese.

'People have always said to me, "You're lucky, you're skinny," and I just don't think these excuses are cutting it any more.

'I saw a story the other day about how the curtains in your bedroom not being thick enough could be making you fat.

'I just thought, we have to put an end to this.' 

Katie took extreme measures to put on 3st 5lb in just three months.

Before:

1409577188993_wps_5_LONDON_JULY_05_UK_TA

After:
1409576951232_wps_2_Katie_Hopkins_on_Thi

fall3 fall3 fall3 fall3 fall3 fall3

Well I don't agree with her completely... But tbh she has a point.

Where I disagree with her is that I think it's fine to be overweight if it isn't causing you any harm. It's only really a problem if it causes you medical issues like higher cholesterol, diabetes and stuff but if you're just overweight and not obese and still healthy I don't see the problem with a little extra meat.

The part I do agree with is that it's about being lazy. Unless you really have a genuine medical reason for weight gain (pregnancy, genetic issues, hyperthyroidism or something idk) then being fat is basically your choice. If you are fat and you choose to stay fat, then more power to you. But to those fat people crying about how they want to be skinny... You can CHOOSE to eat healthier and exercise and use will power to lose weight if you want, but most fat people are just lazy and can't help that extra slice of pie. I see it all the time with some of my friends who are overweight, and they keep saying they are so jealous that I'm super thin. I tell them to eat healthy and exercise. Then I see them scarfing down 5 slices of pizza and a pint of ice cream. I have no pity for lazy people that want things without working for it.

How can she be so ignorant to think of weight as being black and white? trash1

People like that are stupid and don't understand human biology. 

Everyone has different body types and different metabolism rates. 

I know friends who exercise and don't look skinny. There's a major difference from being overweight and being obese. um2

People like that are stupid and don't understand human biology. 

Everyone has different body types and different metabolism rates. 

I know friends who exercise and don't look skinny. There's a major difference from being overweight and being obese. um2

Exactly.. Not one person's body is the same, which means we obviously process things differently. smh  nicki2