RihannaRTT

HDD FINAL: My Everything #1 (168k), Yours Truly #35 (8k)

NOTE: This does NOT mean that these are 68.46% of final sales; it's 68.46% of retailers. IF however, it was sales, total sales would be: 141,166. Let's see how close it will be. I doubt at this point, it might even make the low end of the 150-170k prediction...

Is this good or bad now? um1

Shit tbh. 

As I just stated, it's not the percentage of sales, but percentage of retailers. NORMALLY if you calculate it up to 100%, the actual sales are lower that the adjusted ones. Therefore it means a 130-140k debut is expected now (same as YT). But this is all guesswork, and nothing will be known and confirmed until the final numbers. Hopefully she'll pull the 150k prediction. 

She sold 26,000 copies in japan not including digital sales. She will outsell those predictions 

These are United States sales though. Japan has nothing to do with it. Also Japan is a LOT more physical central than the USA is. 

We will see. I'm sure she will sell more copies in the U.S

I hope so. I'm just being cautious. Everyone thought she'd do 250-300k when HDD first announced the prediction. i assumed 180-220k. I don't want to be let down again... 

Very surprised by this considering that she's had two very strong singles (Problem and Break Free) and a killer collab (Bang Bang) to at least get her name out there.

People are usually very generous when it comes to giving album sales to upcoming artists if they've had a big hit or two.