edwinfg

Scandal: Another Kesha Fan Account Deactivates on Twitter

The Twitter fan account @KeshaRoseNews deactivated after a former member posted nasty text messages about Kesha from another member. The text messages were from May. @kellysuxx is followed by Kesha, Pebe, Vittorio, and Sharon Brooks, so there's a possibility they might see these tweets.

Zach aka Kesha Rose News EXPOSED! pic.twitter.com/h3MIKqbkv0

— kel (@kellysuxx)

September 14, 2014

ok so in this one i was talking about a band that i liked that took a break thats why i said the first couple texts pic.twitter.com/zXjfJX7lPD

— kel (@kellysuxx)

September 14, 2014

this is the last one i found :-) enjoy animals pic.twitter.com/p8gigazTBK

— kel (@kellysuxx)

September 14, 2014

True Animals are the ones who have stuck with Kesha through everything and are willing to be respectful and let her take her time

— anthöny (@aurakesha)

September 14, 2014

i FOLLOWED THEM. fall7

Poor Ke$ha... I hope she either doesn't see this these texts, or doesn't let it get her down. I love Ke$ha and i don't want her to put off her music career because of one hater.(but there are many other Ke$ha haters...)

Poor Ke$ha... I hope she either doesn't see this these texts, or doesn't let it get her down. I love Ke$ha and i don't want her to put off her music career because of one hater.(but there are many other Ke$ha haters...)

Well luckily she doesnt really use the internet except for social media to interact with fans, she's said. She tries to avoid negative articles, messages, videos etc. About her but I guess she did experience some hurtful things on the web because the criticism of her on the beach played a big role in her eating disorder. I hope Kesha just ignores it and doesn't become like Gaga or Iggy. Ignoring the hate will always be the best and our queen deserves nothing but positivity and is way above even reading the trash ignorant, pathetic and small-minded people have to say.

Well luckily she doesnt really use the internet except for social media to interact with fans, she's said. She tries to avoid negative articles, messages, videos etc. About her but I guess she did experience some hurtful things on the web because the criticism of her on the beach played a big role in her eating disorder. I hope Kesha just ignores it and doesn't become like Gaga or Iggy. Ignoring the hate will always be the best and our queen deserves nothing but positivity and is way above even reading the trash ignorant, pathetic and small-minded people have to say.

Amen + Preach!

P.S.= i live Gaga tho, her music is amazing. [even tho she's now doing a 'Vocal Jazz' album.]

iggy is life.

jeez kids these days.

They're too damn impatient *waves cane wildly*

Even tho it feels like it's been forever, Warrior dropped less than 2 years ago. Let the girl take some time to make something great (even tho I'm as impatient as everybody else)