untitled

Wait, Katy stans, Britney stans and Madonna stans coming for first week sales?

Most recent solo efforts

Katy Perry - PRISM (286,000 copies sold) (2013)

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (258,000 copies sold) (2013)

Madonna  - MDNA (359,000 units sold) (2012)

Recent solo efforts before that

Madonna - Celebration (72,000 copies sold)

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (1.108 million copies sold, an estimated 440,000 copies sold through Amazon, amount sold before 99 cent deal would be around 600,000)

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (192,000 copies)

So here's where I'm confused.

You're all making such a big deal about first week sales when

1. with ARTPOP & Prism, Katy outsold ARTPOP by like 20k copies um1

2. Gaga scored the highest first week sales with BTW even before the Amazon deal um1

3. No one is pointing out the pitiful 72,000 copies Celebration sold um1

or 4. the pitiful 192,000 copies Teenage Dream sold before Katy and ha team began milking that album like Britney's team milks her career um1

so there's NO denying that the music industry has declined incredibly in the most recent years, even the most delusional Madonna stan can admit it, so why are you all trying to come for first week sales um1

Let Gaga and Tony rejoice with their 130k album sales (which by the way outsold Britney Jean's 107,000 copies) moo1

your fave can barely sell that much with a solo album moo1

especially if your fave is Mariah moo1

or Christina moo1

or some no1curr artist moo1

let's celebrate the accomplishments of the one yas1

the only yas1

1st solo female artist to achieve 3 #1 albums during this decade yas1

slay yas1

stay pressed yas1

yas1

ok your number for TD is just wrong

and there is no need to bring Madonna to this, she shits all over other females

it's not moo1

don't try to win brownie points with the Madge stans ny1

there are DOZENS of articles DRAGGING Teenage Dream first week sales moo1

quite similar to the ARTPOP articles moo1

try try try again whit1

Edit: oh wait I was wrong fall3

still pathetic tho 

Actual number: 192,000 copies fall3

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/956520/katy-perrys-album-sales-spark-new-worries

Who gives a fuck about first week sales when you have longevity like Katy and a legacy that will never be matched in Britney and Madonna's case rip2

Both the latter are way past their peaks, let's see with what numbers shitga will open with her 8th and 13th albums respectively  rip2 Your fave is the queen of second week drops, you should know better than to brag about opening weeks rip2

Who gives a fuck about first week sales when you have longevity like Katy and a legacy that will never be matched in Britney and Madonna's case rip2

Both the latter are way past their peaks, let's see with what numbers shitga will open with her 8th and 13th albums rip2

longevity rip1

by longevity you mean milking an album for 2 years rip1

instead of coming up with original content, just release the same crap you had on your album and make 8 minute long videos or include "relevant" artists in the remixed versions, and THEN re-release it with a hideous cover and 2 new songs rip1

Both the latter are way past their peaks, let's see with what numbers shitga will open with her 8th and 13th albums respectively  rip2 Your fave is the queen of second week drops, you should know better than to brag about opening weeks rip2

ACTUALLY HUN, Madonna is the queen of second week drops whit1

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about whit1

MDNA's second week drop BROKE RECORDS rip1

longevity rip1

by longevity you mean milking an album for 2 years rip1

instead of coming up with original content, just release the same crap you had on your album and make 8 minute long videos or include "relevant" artists in the remixed versions, and THEN re-release it with a hideous cover and 2 new songs rip1

Rather have an album milked for two years than having an era last two months rip2

Yes because RiFF RAFF is totally relevant and made TIHWD a global hit rip2

ACTUALLY HUN, Madonna is the queen of second week drops whit1

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about whit1

MDNA's second week drop BROKE RECORDS rip1

MDNA is her only album that showed a severe decrease on its second week, and as I said, it's her 13th album I think, GaGa on the other hand... let's see if she even gets there if she doesn't get dropped first rip2 Why are you trying to come for your fave's biggest inspiration that made your shit fave who she is I will never understand

MDNA is her only album that showed a severe decrease on its second week, and as I said, it's her 13th album I think, GaGa on the other hand... let's see if she even gets there if she doesn't get dropped first rip2 Why are you trying to come for your fave's biggest inspiration that made your shit fave who she is I will never understand

You just drag yourself, I literally don't even have to attempt rip1

oh my god, this is EMBARRASSING

as a pop music follower you are either:

a) ignorant

b) stupid

c) too pressed to admit the truth

I'm not strictly a pop music follower. What truth? Katy has longevity in the charts and Madonna/Britney are Icons that no other female act comes close to.

Oh and reported whit1

edit: too late to edit it out bby xx

I'm not strictly a pop music follower. What truth? Katy has longevity in the charts and Madonna/Britney are Icons that no other female act comes close to.

Oh and reported whit1

Britney is a joke. She is not an icon. DO NOT compare her to Madonna. ny14

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

at the end of the day

Presentaci_n1.jpg

FUCKING FUME BITCH

Julie-Plec-Ursula.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic