Tasso

Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran To Perform At 2014 MTV EMA!

The Don't singer was first to break the news this morning in a Facebook video, saying: "I’m going to be performing this year at the EMAs in Glasgow! I hear there’s another female artist performing… She’s got a few ‘problems’ and hangs out with rappers that might be a bit ‘fancy’…"

Grande then confirmed with her own Facebook message. As well as taking to the stage at the bash, Ariana has been nominated for six awards - including Best Song, Best Pop, Best Female, Best New, Best Push and Biggest Fans.

Speaking of her EMA participation the Break Free starlet says: "I’m so thrilled to be performing at the MTV EMA in Glasgow this year! I had such a blast hosting the EMA digital backstage show last year, so I’m definitely looking forward to being part of the party on stage this year. And of course, I can’t wait to see Nicki Minaj kill it on stage as host!"

Meanwhile Sheeran has also received two EMA nods for Best Male and Best UK & Ireland Act. 

"I’ve never been successful enough in Europe to be part of it, and finally I am, so… yay!" Ed says. "Make sure you tune in on November 9th, it’s going to be pretty spectacular, and it’s in Glasgow… GLASGOW!"

The news comes following the announcement that Nicki Minaj will host the event, which takes over The SSEE Hydro Arena in Glasgow on November 9.

Keep it MTV News UK for more announcements over the next few weeks. To find out more and to cast your votes, go to MTVEMA.com.

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/ariana-grande/news/ariana-grande-ed-sheeran-to-perform-at-2014-mtv-ema#WY7WL1Tc6ZKPiWz3.99