Reycists Roll-Call: Updated!

170 posts in this topic

What's the fandom name? I've read a bunch and some aren't here brit15

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lucien said:

What's the fandom name? I've read a bunch and some aren't here brit15

 

I've heard Lipsters, Video Gamers, etc. used across several boards but we stuck with "Reycists" here because it's funnier jj2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I've heard Lipsters, Video Gamers, etc. used across several boards but we stuck with "Reycists" here because it's funnier jj2 

What kind of mess dead7

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, げんかく said:

Hello fellow Reycists tea2

 

hello! unfortunately I don't have a Japanese keyboard so I'm not sure how to tag you necessarily dead2jj4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

hello! unfortunately I don't have a Japanese keyboard so I'm not sure how to tag you necessarily dead2jj4

@げんかく jj4  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

I thought I was added dead2

@Hunty Bear rih8

 

sorry fam! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.