Philip

Clock a bitch time

302,000 - MY EVERYTHING - Ariana Grande ( 302,000

116,000 - ME I AM MARIAH…THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE - Mariah Carey ( 116,000

Let's see: 

Mariah: top 15 single from 2013, flop singles, 14th studio album, released 24 years into her career

Ariana: #1 single, #4 single, second album

I fucking can't at Ariana only selling 186k more than Mariah with ha second album that has actual hits and better promo

stephaniedonna.gif

I fucking can't at Ariana only selling 186k more than Ariana with ha second album that has actual hits and better promo

???

Maybe the fact that Ariana hasn't lost her voice and can sing live helped her sell more :)))

???

Maybe the fact that Ariana hasn't lost her voice and can sing live helped her sell more :)))

Does this change the fact that her breath control is so bad she literally GASPS in the middle of a phrase? awk1

Omg @Benji failing to understand the point of the thread. fall1

Ariana should be selling hundreds of thousands more than Mariah given that it's only her second album and she has verified hits from the album, whereas Mariah is on her FOURTEENTH fucking album with NO hit singles and little to no promo. Ariana will NEVER achieve what Mariah has achieved, and for good reason; she was and will never be as good of a singer as Mariah. sass1

Ariana should be selling hundreds of thousands more than Mariah given that it's only her second album and she has verified hits from the album, whereas Mariah is on her FOURTEENTH fucking album with NO hit singles and little to no promo. Ariana will NEVER achieve what Mariah has achieved, and for good reason; she was and will never be as good of a singer as Mariah. sass1

no shock here rav1

Does this change the fact that her breath control is so bad she literally GASPS in the middle of a phrase? awk1

You really didn't watch many of her performances  brit4  Also she actually moves on stage and doesn't just sit like a cow like Mariah does rip2

Anyways my point was that Ari can sing, Mariah cant, good luck finding any listeneable live performance of hers post WBT  awk1

I didn't I just don't care enough to have an argument with the OP. She's DOUBLED Mariah's sales, how is that not enough? Sales have declined heavily and I stan for talent anyway.

we're not in 90s anymore

0 platinum albums this year.

these threads are getting really stale. there can't be Ari stans actually trying to imply she's more successful than Mariah, right? rip2

now sis i won't name names but...

bitch sold her music for 49 cents

none of her hits are legit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.