Teenage Wet Dream

Srry J.Hoe, Brit getting a raise! $475k per show!

Britney Spears was doing well with her Vegas contract -- raking in nearly $30 mil for 2 years ... but we just found out, 50 shows into her run, her show was so successful she got an even sweeter deal.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ ... the singer did indeed sign a contract for $310K per performance, and with 96 concerts over 2 years to total was $29,760,000. 

But Planet Hollywood was blown away by ticket sales, which they said broke Vegas records. So Britney's manager went back to the bargaining table and hashed out an amendment, which now guarantees the singer around $475,000 a show ... Celine Dion, the top money earner in Vegas, makes $476K a show.  

Planet Hollywood actually added shows for Britney ... she'll now do 140 shows during the 2-year residency.

Bottom line ... with back end, merchandising and other perks, we're told EVERY WEEK, Britney's people deposit around 1 MILLION DOLLARS in her bank account.

Dead at how PR obsessed her team is. I remember when they bragged about Britney's 15 million check for xfactor and her stans wouldn't shut up about it, meanwhile xtina was making 17 million per season but never gloated like the humble queen she is.

Dead at how PR obsessed her team is. I remember when they bragged about Britney's 15 million check for xfactor and her stans wouldn't shut up about it, meanwhile xtina was making 17 million per season but never gloated like the humble queen she is.

No dust to bite. ny1

Humble? tina1

This coming from a stan base who brags about how much xtinct gets paid to yell some songs at some random Russian drug lord's cookout. julia1

Besides no one's checking for fucking Christina Aguilera, it's not a that she's humble, just that no one gives a fuck.

this

thet are obviously obssessed with that

i can only imagine when they heard (before us) that JLO was gonna earn more and perform less than they demanded raise

I mean, with her vocals, pasion, energy and quality of music she's here only for money.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.