QUINN

Which Katy Are You?

'90s Raver Katy Perry

You're obsessed with the '90s and have a serious affinity for high buns, backpacks and baby doll dresses. You own too many chokers to count, and your go-to shoe is a sky-high platform. You're super fun and would rather die than miss a killer party.

'90s Raver Katy Perry

You're obsessed with the '90s and have a serious affinity for high buns, backpacks and baby doll dresses. You own too many chokers to count, and your go-to shoe is a sky-high platform. You're super fun and would rather die than miss a killer party.

this but it's not even true orly1

Every weekend you can't WAIT to gather your best girls and hit da clurbbb. Half of your closet is dedicated to "going out" tops, and you have heels to match every bodycon dress in your wardrobe. Get it, gurl.

i got this and i'm a dude ...

But... I got it too and I'm a dude...  chi1  cry5

Cxz03w7.png

antm1  antm1  antm1  antm1

but its true !!! hahahah i just went to a party last night and it was epic !!!!!! 3d partyyyyy :'3 the best one yet !!!! :) ps love your name but hey it just means we are party people tho and its true that we go to the club and meet up with my friends and hit da clurbbb , i dont have high heels or many shoes tho (again i am a guy) , get it , boyyy hahah :3