Venus XCX

Yahoo Stream: Last artRAVE Anticipation+Discussion Thread

She's gonna end it with "oh btw my next pop single is dropping next week, fuckers, queen is back".

Or alternatively "Red, Hot & Blue will be taking my attention for the next year and a half so don't expect anything pop until 2016, my Little Fuckers. This is what you get for letting ARTPOP flop. xoxo" dead2

Or alternatively "Red, Hot & Blue will be taking my attention for the next year and a half so don't expect anything pop until 2016, my Little Fuckers. This is what you get for letting ARTPOP flop. xoxo" dead2

OH MY GOD. I forgot about her doing RH&B next

F my life, C2C 2.0 is coming

fall1

We not getting pop til 2020  fall4

OH MY GOD. I forgot about her doing RH&B next

F my life, C2C 2.0 is coming

fall1

We not getting pop til 2020 fall4

Well.... Tbh... This was announced before C2C was released. And Tony said "When I told Lady Gaga, I said, 'If ('Cheek To Cheek') goes well, we could do a follow-up with Cole Porter, 'Red, Hot & Blue.' She said, 'Why wait? Let's do it right away.' So we're gonna do two albums in a row with her. We'll have to try and do that as soon as possible, just as a follow-up for a second album."

This kind of makes me feel like it's already done...

Well.... Tbh... This was announced before C2C was released. And Tony said "When I told Lady Gaga, I said, 'If ('Cheek To Cheek') goes well, we could do a follow-up with Cole Porter, 'Red, Hot & Blue.' She said, 'Why wait? Let's do it right away.' So we're gonna do two albums in a row with her. We'll have to try and do that as soon as possible, just as a follow-up for a second album."

This kind of makes me feel like it's already done...

I wouldn't mind that if it was already done or being close 2 it, But a part of me will die if she tours on another jazz album following C2C with no interruptions for Pop  brit2    cry5