M!X

Why doesn't Madonna have a TRUE classic song like her peers?

85.441.297 views for a 20 year old song. Madonna's newer hits don't have as much let alone her 'classics'.

You can also add Cindy, Celine and Whitney to the title seeing how Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Will Always Love You and My Heart Goes On are easily more known than any Madonna song.

VGi2j.gif

Also the fact that you used Mooriah in the OP and her "classic" you used is a fucking christmas song is just sad dead2

I don't care how much she makes from it. The fact that her christmas song outshines everything else is just pathetic fall7

Cause she has multiple classic songs sass1

Material Girl, Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer to name a few sass1

all of those are forgotten, like literally no one knows what a Material Girl is today (and since look and the entire idea behind it she Beyonce'd from Marilyn she doesn't deserve credit).

all of those are forgotten, like literally no one knows what a Material Girl is today (and since look and the entire idea behind it she Beyonce'd from Marilyn she doesn't deserve credit).

You asked about her classics not the ideas behind them and where they came from. No one even gives a fuck about that.

And I cannot at the delusion in the bolded part dead2

She was busy selling albums because she's the best selling femare artist in UK. Not to mention she has something like 30 or 40 singles that sold over 500.000 there but they are not certified because in her prime platinum was 1.000.000 and not 600.000 like now

cos she has ongoing career, and undeniable legacy, but whatever makes you happy moo1

and its not like Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Material Girl, Burning Up, Borderline, Into The Groove, Open Your Heart, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify My Love, Rain, Take A Bow, Human Nature, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up, 4 Minutes, are not classic or legendary rav1

it looks better than ONE christmas song mad10

cos she has ongoing career, and undeniable legacy, but whatever makes you happy moo1

and its not like Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Material Girl, Burning Up, Borderline, Into The Groove, Open Your Heart, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify My Love, Rain, Take A Bow, Human Nature, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up, 4 Minutes, are not classic or legendary rav1

it looks better than ONE christmas song mad10

the fact you actually think all of those songs are known among our generation today like AIWFC is let alone legendary lmfao1

the fact you actually think all of those songs are known among our generation today like AIWFC is let alone legendary lmfao1

Our generation? What's generation is that?

Just because some  generation isn't aware of the music of the past, doesn't mean that music is bad or worthless.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A legend sis

He's very much active and he will prob dislike your post .gif' alt='fall2'>   @Brave Romeo 

Beren is legendary (just like his fave, ABBA, ANOTHER artist with a true classic)!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.