M!X

Why doesn't Madonna have a TRUE classic song like her peers?

Karera having more views than Like A Prayer despite being released a month ago lmfao1

Yeah and probably more views than iconic Elvis or Beatles songs too.  You still don't have much of a leg to stand on sis.  I sure hope that one of the 3 electrical outlets in Serbia doesn't get overloaded sending your entire country into a blackout.  I would miss your shitty threads too much.  ny12

85.441.297 views for a 20 year old song. Madonna's newer hits don't have as much let alone her 'classics'.

You can also add Cindy, Celine and Whitney to the title seeing how Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Will Always Love You and My Heart Goes On are easily more known than any Madonna song.

VGi2j.gif

I mean cool but Madonna has

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Ray of Light

Music

Hung Up

Just to name the BIGGEST ones. Unlike these faves who only have one "signature" song, she has multiple. She's called the fucking Material Girl. As for the "lists," those are all subjective, but Madonna is on plenty. Like a Prayer is in the 500 Greatest Songs of all Time by Rolling Stone, and those songs are in many other lists. She has decades worth of huge hits, which is more than most of the faves on this forum can say.

tumblr_n10kkinjn41sjq7hro1_500.gif

you madge stans can dislike all you want. but it doesn't change the fact she doesn't have a timeless hit like her peers.

cher - believe, if i could turn back time

mariah - we belong together, all i want for christmas is you, touch my body, obsessed

kylie - can't get you out of my head

cyndi - girls just wanna have fun, true colours, time after time

tina - the best

whitney - i will always love you 

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

tumblr_inline_mzn65z2d6E1sujm5u.gif

you madge stans can dislike all you want. but it doesn't change the fact she doesn't have a timeless hit like her peers.

mariah - we belong together, all i want for christmas is you, touch my body, obsessed

tina - the best

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

they're coming

giphy.gif

tina - the best

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

You have GOT to be kidding with this list of MOSTLY bullshit!  Some of what you have posted are iconic songs but most of it is complete and utter bullshit!  

Touch My Body, Obsessed, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, True Colors, Time After Time, and you even chose Tina's song The Best(how about "What's Love Got To Do With It" instead sis...learn some music history before you try to clock like that) more iconic than the songs people have listed from Madonna in this thread?  what kind of fucking delusion???

The problem with Madonna is she has more top 10 singles to choose from than anyone else. Elvis has the second most amount of top 10 singles and The Beatles are in third place.  When you have that many hit songs choosing only 1 or 2 signature songs becomes more difficult.

Still you're list is a fucking mess though because half of is is utter bullshit to begin with. ny12

You have GOT to be kidding with this list of MOSTLY bullshit!  Some of what you have posted are iconic songs but most of it is complete and utter bullshit!  

Touch My Body, Obsessed, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, True Colors, Time After Time, and you even chose Tina's song The Best(how about "What's Love Got To Do With It" instead sis...learn some music history before you try to clock like that) more iconic than the songs people have listed from Madonna in this thread?  what kind of fucking delusion???

The problem with Madonna is she has more top 10 singles to choose from than anyone else. Elvis has the second most amount of top 10 singles and The Beatles are in third place.  When you have that many hit songs choosing only 1 or 2 signature songs becomes more difficult.

Still you're list is a fucking mess though because half of is is utter bullshit to begin with. ny12

Most of the songs I listed are timeless which many people nowadays know the lyrics of in the chorus ny12 Sure, maybe she had some significant songs 30 years ago, but not now ny12

tina - the best

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

you kinda reached with Touch My Body and Obsessed, but YIKES @ WBT having more views than ANY Madonna song hihi

Welp @ DINOdonna stans thinking she has a classic as huge as I will always love you/my heart will goes on/all i want for xmas is you/girls just wanna have fun and listing some random ass songs with less views than Balkan singers hits fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

NO ONE KNOWS what express yourself is aside from Gaga fans like wtf lmfao1

Welp @ DINOdonna stans thinking she has a classic as huge as I will always love you/my heart will goes on/all i want for xmas is you/girls just wanna have fun and listing some random ass songs with less views than Balkan singers hits fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

NO ONE KNOWS what express yourself is aside from Gaga fans like wtf lmfao1

orly1         

You seriously can't compare  the views of older videos  to new videos.  Old music videos aren't viewed so much like the new ones. It is novelty and people are going on YT to see it. It isn't science.

Balkan singers? Yeah, you are talking about people who are listen to trash called folk. People who have no taste and make that trash music to be successful.

tina - the best

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

ayumi1

tina - the best

aretha - natural woman

madonna - ????????

Are you serious?  orly1 Obsessed & Touch My Body? orly1 Songs like Frozen, Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Hung Up etc are all classics. Stop embarrassing yourself like this  katy1

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A legend sis

He's very much active and he will prob dislike your post .gif' alt='fall2'>   @Brave Romeo 

Beren is legendary (just like his fave, ABBA, ANOTHER artist with a true classic)!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.