Bionikal

First Bionic Popstar - Prototype

Have you guys heard the song #Prototype

I find the whole concept quite fascinating I've always loved the "Bionic" theme and the artificial limbs science and so on

Do you guys think this is appropriate to portray herself as a bionic woman or is it inappropriate or stupid or doing this for charity etc ...

(I donno if this was posted)

Have you guys heard the song #Prototype

I find the whole concept quite fascinating I've always loved the "Bionic" theme and the artificial limbs science and so on

Do you guys think this is appropriate to portray herself as a bionic woman or is it inappropriate or stupid or doing this for charity etc ...

(I donno if this was posted)

You do realise that she's actually an amputee?

It would be tragic if they hide the fact she is an amputee to avoid backlash or something but making it a gimmick is stupid.

It would be tragic if they hide the fact she is an amputee to avoid backlash or something but making it a gimmick is stupid.

I liked the idea yes BUT I believe that they aimed all of their attention on her leg tbh that's what I find stupid ... and therefor ppl are now only concerned about her and her handicap rather as her as an artist