MariahsFantasy

Iggy VS Nicki – Who is Better?

Better flow and better lyrics? Nicki.

Most fun to rap and sing along with? Iggy.

Are both awesome? Yes.

Can both survive simultaneously in the industry? Yes.

Iggy surviving in the industry? oprah5

Not with Reclassified selling 31k in it's first week oprah5

Iggy surviving in the industry? oprah5

Not with Reclassified selling 31k in it's first week oprah5

Fair critique, my point was more based on the "simultaneously" thing - like, it is possible for them to both coexist and it's not like humanity can only handle one prominent female rapper at a time, lol. 

Fair critique, my point was more based on the "simultaneously" thing - like, it is possible for them to both coexist and it's not like humanity can only handle one prominent female rapper at a time, lol. 

Iirc Nicki said in an interview she's happy more female rappers are coming up and supports them, yet shades them throughout The Pinkprint. She's very territorial oprah12

Iirc Nicki said in an interview she's happy more female rappers are coming up and supports them, yet shades them throughout The Pinkprint. She's very territorial oprah12

Well  that's the nature of the game I guess; rappers have beef with other rappers, and to be honest male rappers have been talking shit about each other for years so it's somewhat fitting that women are getting in on it. Lil Kim definitely had her share of it, LOL. 

I definitely think Nicki wants to be known as the best, but she's glad that she's not the best /by default/. She likes that there are other female rappers around, and it'll give her a challenge as to finding what clicks better musically and audience-wise, but she doesn't want them nipping her heels too closely whit1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.