G like MC

The Pop Queen

I am sick of these threads we are going to determine the Pop queen Sisteren

The Queen of Pop can Sing (good), can Dance (good) can write (good) music, can sell (good)

Please provide reasons for the fave you think is the queen of pop by commenting on how they are in terms of singing dancing writing and selling

It's easier to tell who is not a queen of pop, than listing the actual candidates for the title.

Not queen of pop: Britney, Gaga, Ciara.

May be queen of pop: Mastodonna, Beyonka, Scher.

Rihanna doesnt write her own music so I would list her too and I would list Christina because she's dead and I would list Iggy because she does hip hop and nicki because she does hip hop as wel and I would add Kesha because of prison

Rihanna doesnt write her own music so I would list her too and I would list Christina because she's dead and I would list Iggy because she does hip hop and nicki because she does hip hop as wel and I would add Kesha because of prison

Don't you come after the woman who was destined to be the queen of pop, but had given up such futile position for the quest of trying all possible flavours of Baskin Robbins ice cream tumblr_m6kg7l0n5B1rs2qlb.gif

ddddddddd lmfao1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.