1. Towards the Sun - Rihanna
2. Run To Me - Coffee
3. Cannonball - Kiesza
4. As Real As You And Me - Rihanna
5. Red Balloon - Charli XCX
6. Dancing in the Dark - Rihanna
7. Drop That - Jacob Plant
8. Feel the Light - Jennifer Lopez

The world must be ready, Rihanna is coming for real! She created a concept album based on DreamWorks Animation’s toon film entitled “Home“, scheduled to hit theaters in March 27, 2015 through 20th Century Fox.

The Barbadian pop star is set to perform new songs in the film which will be included in the official movie soundtrack scheduled to be released on digital retailers on 10 March.

DWA chief Jeffrey Katzenberg confirmed the news during the company’s fourth quarter and full 2013 year earnings results on Tuesday February 25. The film directed by Tim Johnson and formerly known as ‘Happy Smekday!‘, is based on Adam Rex’s book ‘The True Meaning of Smekday‘ and features the voices of Rihanna (as Tip), Jim Parsons (as Oh), Jennifer Lopez and Steve Martin. About the concept album, DreamWorks CEO confirmed:

The concept album is not a general soundtrack, but a studio record with Rihanna on the bandwagon, and with her chart-dominating ways, it is only expected for the crew, Rihanna and her world class songwriting creative team to pull off an album that is almost expected to perform exceptionally on the charts, radios and other music platforms. It is not one, two or three songs but an entire collection that maintains a theme and unified story. This is what really sets ‘Home‘ apart. It is also necessary to underline that it is not a musical.

In addition to her voice role, Rihanna created a concept album for the film, consisting of 12 original songs. The album includes two tracks produced by David Guetta. The french produced said:

I have done a couple of tracks for her but it’s for a second album. I have done a couple of tracks for her but it’s for a second album. She’s doing a film and the music is for the soundtrack to that film. It’s quite different

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/home-soundtrack-march-10/

I feel like this is a bad move if it comes out before R8 & garners more attention from the gp as rihanna's comeback album, may create less hype for the real thing

Perhaps not maisy

The Grammy rumour is suddenly becoming more likely every day...

@RihannaRTT

ugh delete it fat    creep1

before it ends up on some more-or-less relatable site and Navettes will think that it's coming March 10th when it's actually gonna come out somewhere between the 23-27th of March (I think). The date is not confirmed yet, let's prevent all the "The album was post-poned!" mess   rih14

@RihannaRTT

ugh delete it fat    creep1

before it ends up on some more-or-less relatable site and Navettes will think that it's coming March 10th when it's actually gonna come out somewhere between the 23-27th of March (I think). The date is not confirmed yet, let's prevent all the "The album was post-poned!" mess   rih14

I'll add rumoured date to the OP. But I do think March 10 seems right. Frozen's soundtrack came out before the movie.