Tyler Joseph

E.T. Vs Dark Horse

ET's Bridge >>>> DH's Bridge mad5

I'm mean come on now mad5

we all know stans hate the Juicy bridge moo1

altho I like both tbh so I aint votin brit11 both are the strongest tracks of their respective albums

killer lyrics and Killer video mad5

yeah if only DH had ET's bridge quality brit2 that'll make the problem even worse brit2

DH's beat >>> E.T.'s though. But overall, E.T. is slightly better than the other one. Idk brit2 I've always underappreciated E.T. but then I played it in the bus ride going home and it slayed me to heaven and back. Been playing it non-stop for two days brit2

I love both so much! I love the beat of Dark Horse however I think ET has more longevity for me as I still love it all these years later. Also if counting the remix, Kanye's rap >>> Juicy J's rap. Plus the bridge on ET is perfection. 

Plus, E.T. mv is one of the best videos I have ever watched   cry7

And this!

DH's beat >>> E.T.'s though. But overall, E.T. is slightly better than the other one. Idk brit2 I've always underappreciated E.T. but then I played it in the bus ride going home and it slayed me to heaven and back. Been playing it non-stop for two days brit2

Btich without ET how could DH and LL exist? um2 ET spawned two tracks lj1

DH has ET's roughness (sonically and beat) if you mean beat? ET sampled the We Will Rock You beat lj1

LL has ET's sensuality (lyrically and spiritually) "Take me t-t-take me" and "Take me down to the river" cry6

I was literally blown away when I first heard ET shock1 I thought she was possessed or seducing someone on the first verse, those vocals were chill as ice ny1 ha unmatched falsettos oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Plus, E.T. mv is one of the best videos I have ever watched   cry7

I love both so much! I love the beat of Dark Horse however I think ET has more longevity for me as I still love it all these years later. Also if counting the remix, Kanye's rap >>> Juicy J's rap. Plus the bridge on ET is perfection. 

And this!

Watch ET sweep this poll gaga13

Yas gorls stan ET whit1