Crimson Revenge

All these Disney, Girl Band, Teen Idol bitches sound the same

All these manufactured singers sound the same

Most of them sound like Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato

Filth Garbageny sounds like slutlena homez mad3

Little Mix sounds like they were made in a lab or something

I like Tove Lo but she does kind of sound like selena, but she's talented so that's where the similarties end

Becky g sounds like selena too

Miley Cyrus has a distinct voice for a disney girl that's why she was so popular back in 2013

Britney Spears has a distinct, but weak voice

Xtina had the best voice out of all the disney girls, but disney doesn't want talent they want cheap fast food voices with cute faces

Back in the good old days

Boy Bands and girl bands were made up of diverese voices and they all could at least half sing

because autotune wasn't nearly as popular as it is today

One direction has a similar problem, but it's not as extreme

Jb has a somewhat unique voice

and Nick Jonas has an amazing voice, but autotunes it anyways

Sledgehammer sucks

Tove?

my sister said "is that Selena?" when i was playing Not On Drugs fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> and I was like omg she does sound like her dead4

no shade tho, she's really awesome I wanna listen more of her. Darth you better give her a try lj1

Filth Irrelevant trash1

Tove Lo sounds nothing like Selena tho oprah12

It's really only in Not On Drugs that the similarities pop up. Their voices have somewhat similar resonant qualities, but their tones are very different. Tove's is very full-bodied and expressive, while Selena's is quite thin and lacking emotion.

It's really only in Not On Drugs that the similarities pop up. Their voices have somewhat similar resonant qualities, but their tones are very different. Tove's is very full-bodied and expressive, while Selena's is quite thin and lacking emotion.

I can see that a bit rav1

but on the matter of their voices: Selena and Tove

they do sound a like the problem is Tove's voice a lot better and has more strength than Selena's its like god gave ha the best version while Sel got a prototype. 

Tove's voice is where selena's should be

if selena wasn't a puppet and had human emotions she would be able to express her emotions vocally like tove

Tove's voice is where selena's should be

if selena wasn't a puppet and had human emotions she would be able to express her emotions vocally like tove

except she can't sia3 God gave the better version of that voice to Tove ny1 Selena's just a test run, she should have stayed as an actress dead2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.