Galaxy

So where's the hype for Katy?

tumblr_niwasxnvlC1rd9vm2o1_540.jpg

Superbowl is in one day and since then I feel like there has been way less hype for Katy's halftime show than I expected to be. Even on pop forums, the hype feels lackluster other than four or five stans talking about it. Does the GP even know Katy Perry is performing? Anyone else feeling the lack of hype?

ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

darling it's just you dead2

even gilly wants to see ha clap1 the facebook is full of katy posts clap1 billboard posts about it every 10 minutes clap1 there are tons of interviews clap1 even xtina is hyped clap1 

the katy section is being spammed as fuck clap1

get a pair of glasses sis dead2

I wouldn't say people are perched to hear a candy-flavored, croaking toad perform at the Superbowl but that's just my two cents. jj1

Agreed. The GP was infinitely more hyped for Bruno last year, as he's both a consistent hitmaker and live performer.

Superbowl is in one day and since then I feel like there has been way less hype for Katy's halftime show than I expected to be. Even on pop forums, the hype feels lackluster other than four or five stans talking about it. Does the GP even know Katy Perry is performing? Anyone else feeling the lack of hype?

ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

ny12

You must be confusing katy with your Lego looking fave. tina1

You must be mistaking her with another pop girl that is no longer among the spotlights 

Can you narrow that down a bit? tina1

And I was not mistaken with my statement, my dear, but where are the lies in the bold part? sha1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.