Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
    23
  • comments
    405
  • views
    4,832

Pokémon Collection / Weiß Schwarz premiere

3,237 views

12525344_10207794179679900_7947704163032

My Pokémon Collection

Alright, so I wanted to share part of my Pokémon Collection with you guys. :) 
I've got all Seasons on DVD (up to the most recent released one, that is) a couple of Elite Trainer Boxes and Theme Decks on the right of the picture.
I don't know what's wrong with my phone lately, so sorry, for the suck-quality of the picture! :( 

Anyways.. my collection will be expanded, in most likely, two days (if my pre-order doesn't get delayed!) It's for the new TCG Expansion BREAKPoint. :D 
Gonna get a Mega Shiny Gyarados Elite Trainer Box and two theme decks. The first one I'll keep for my Birthday though lol1 

And speaking of TCG, I will also be getting my very first theme decks of Weiß Schwarz! :D 

51sZUyIDcGL.jpgharuhi-TD.jpg

Bakemonogatari theme deck & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya theme deck.

I haven't seen any of the Anime yet though, just really want to get into the game. katy3 

 



31 Comments


Recommended Comments



What's your favourite pokemon generation? alex1 And your favourite game? alex1 Which is your favourite pokemon-type? alex1

yas2 Pokémon is life yas2 Sorry if I look like a psycho cry2

Share this comment


Link to comment

That is one hell of a collection shock1 Slay gaga13

 

Never been a Pokemon fan myself, but still, this collection is impressive cry7 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS! Your collection is incredible, I'm loving it yas2 More pics please yas1

Thank you! katy3 I could post some individual pictures of the seasons, if you'd like? But I think I'd need to empty my phone first, because the quality of the pics it is taken is horrible! ew2  

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

What's your favourite pokemon generation? alex1 And your favourite game? alex1 Which is your favourite pokemon-type? alex1

yas2 Pokémon is life yas2 Sorry if I look like a psycho cry2

I'm not sure if I can pick 1 favorite Generation.. what's yours? I love the main games, but I'm also a fan of the mini-games that are available in the Nintento eShop for the N3DS. Like, right now, I'm addicted to Pokémon Picross! <33 
To collect the TCG cards, I love Fairy type Pokémon, because the card is PINK! katy3 But most of the time my love goes to Fire & Water type, and also Ghost/Psychic. What about you? :D 
And trust me, after the picture you've just seen, don't be afraid to ask/talk about anything Pokémon related. lana1 

52 minutes ago, The Lord Of The Rings said:

That is one hell of a collection shock1 Slay gaga13

 

Never been a Pokemon fan myself, but still, this collection is impressive cry7 

Thank you! :Dhug1 I'm really happy with it, and it did take me some time to collect all of it, of course. 

 

A closer look;

12642758_10207794179839904_6746268356232

12654269_10207794180239914_3588620805976

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Max said:

kii at the photo that seems to be taken with a toaster.

I seriously don't know what's wrong with my phone... dead2 

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Thank you! katy3 I could post some individual pictures of the seasons, if you'd like? But I think I'd need to empty my phone first, because the quality of the pics it is taken is horrible! ew2  

I'm not sure if I can pick 1 favorite Generation.. what's yours? I love the main games, but I'm also a fan of the mini-games that are available in the Nintento eShop for the N3DS. Like, right now, I'm addicted to Pokémon Picross! <33 
To collect the TCG cards, I love Fairy type Pokémon, because the card is PINK! katy3 But most of the time my love goes to Fire & Water type, and also Ghost/Psychic. What about you? :D 
And trust me, after the picture you've just seen, don't be afraid to ask/talk about anything Pokémon related. lana1 

Thank you! :Dhug1 I'm really happy with it, and it did take me some time to collect all of it, of course. 

 

A closer look;

12642758_10207794179839904_6746268356232

12654269_10207794180239914_3588620805976

HG and SS honestly have the best packaing ever oprah2 I have mine on display as well.

Share this comment


Link to comment

slay alex1 

 

If anyone wants to play the Pokemon TCG online, I'm always available. (I haven't played in forever tho so I need someone to teach me again rip3 )

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Max said:

HG and SS honestly have the best packaing ever oprah2 I have mine on display as well.

True! I never throw any packaging away! :D (merchandise related though lol1)

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

slay alex1 

 

If anyone wants to play the Pokemon TCG online, I'm always available. (I haven't played in forever tho so I need someone to teach me again rip3 )

Great! I'm there too.. I like those daily challenges, but I can't seem to get the challenge done I'm on rn... fall1 

I need to defeat two opponents with Psychic Pokémon, but I defeated two severel times with my Genesect Plasma Deck; which was Grass/Psychic <----- could that be why it doesn't work? Does it have to be ONLY physic? Because I don't have a deck with only Psychic Pkmn... dead2 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

True! I never throw any packaging away! :D (merchandise related though lol1)

Great! I'm there too.. I like those daily challenges, but I can't seem to get the challenge done I'm on rn... fall1 

I need to defeat two opponents with Psychic Pokémon, but I defeated two severel times with my Genesect Plasma Deck; which was Grass/Psychic <----- could that be why it doesn't work? Does it have to be ONLY physic? Because I don't have a deck with only Psychic Pkmn... dead2 

rip3 I remember playing it as a kid. Yugioh was the better card game. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Thank you! katy3 I could post some individual pictures of the seasons, if you'd like? But I think I'd need to empty my phone first, because the quality of the pics it is taken is horrible! ew2  

I'm not sure if I can pick 1 favorite Generation.. what's yours? I love the main games, but I'm also a fan of the mini-games that are available in the Nintento eShop for the N3DS. Like, right now, I'm addicted to Pokémon Picross! <33 
To collect the TCG cards, I love Fairy type Pokémon, because the card is PINK! katy3 But most of the time my love goes to Fire & Water type, and also Ghost/Psychic. What about you? :D 
And trust me, after the picture you've just seen, don't be afraid to ask/talk about anything Pokémon related. lana1 

Thank you! :Dhug1 I'm really happy with it, and it did take me some time to collect all of it, of course. 

 

A closer look;

12642758_10207794179839904_6746268356232

12654269_10207794180239914_3588620805976

It looks too good to be true cry2 I'm not into the Pokémon series but when I was a kid I loved the season which Misty and Brock were the Ash's mates yas2

My favourite region will always be Johto, although Hoenn and Kanto were so important during my childhood yas1 I'm just 19 so I started to play Pokemon during the third generation! My first game ever was Pokemon Leafgreen and Pokemon Firered cry1 I didn't know Johto existed until I fought against a Chikorita and a Totodile at the end of the game rip2 Pokemon Emerald was so important to me too because I had so much fun and I spent a lot of hours playing Pokemon Contests and also I loved having a secret base (my secret base was near Fortree City)! But I'll always remember the time I bought Pokemon HeartGold because it was the first time I was going to own my first CHIKORITA ever cry1 And I loved how the main pokemon followed you everywhere, it's something that they should add to every game rav1 So I don't know what generation is best for me, it would be between the third and the fourth! My favourite pokemon-types are fire, grass, normal and maybe fairy too! I'm a diehard stan of the Mystery Dungeon series too cry2 Can't wait to buy the new one!!! I don't know much about the mini-games but I played some of them! I was so addicted to Pokemon Shuffle! I wish I had time to get into everything Pokemon-related. Every single game, manga, series, EVERYTHING! I'll always love Pokemon so much although some of their generations really disappointed me (the fifth) brit2

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

rip3 I remember playing it as a kid. Yugioh was the better card game. 

I actually never played YuGiOh.. ohno1 But I'm really excited to get into Weiß Schwarz that's also promising to be a very good card game! demi1 

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

It looks too good to be true cry2 I'm not into the Pokémon series but when I was a kid I loved the season which Misty and Brock were the Ash's mates yas2

My favourite region will always be Johto, although Hoenn and Kanto were so important during my childhood yas1 I'm just 19 so I started to play Pokemon during the third generation! My first game ever was Pokemon Leafgreen and Pokemon Firered cry1 I didn't know Johto existed until I fought against a Chikorita and a Totodile at the end of the game rip2 Pokemon Emerald was so important to me too because I had so much fun and I spent a lot of hours playing Pokemon Contests and also I loved having a secret base (my secret base was near Fortree City)! But I'll always remember the time I bought Pokemon HeartGold because it was the first time I was going to own my first CHIKORITA ever cry1 And I loved how the main pokemon followed you everywhere, it's something that they should add to every game rav1 So I don't know what generation is best for me, it would be between the third and the fourth! My favourite pokemon-types are fire, grass, normal and maybe fairy too! I'm a diehard stan of the Mystery Dungeon series too cry2 Can't wait to buy the new one!!! I don't know much about the mini-games but I played some of them! I was so addicted to Pokemon Shuffle! I wish I had time to get into everything Pokemon-related. Every single game, manga, series, EVERYTHING! I'll always love Pokemon so much although some of their generations really disappointed me (the fifth) brit2

YAASSS!! I loved that Typhlosion followd me everywhere, and that I could 'talk' to him. katy3 Sadly, my Poké-Walker died though. :( I was so sad, because I was really walking around like a Trainer with that thing for a whole day. eve1 Kind of heart broken when it actually died. :( 

Yes, Pokémon Shuffle is also a very nice game. :D 
I do have a little part of the Manga B&W series, you can see the first box of it next to the DVDs. :) I know right, I can't even get into all the main games either.. *sigh* My mom did ask me what I want for my Birthday, so I put some games (Alpha Sapphire & X) on the list, so maybe I'll be getting one of those. I love it that I'm 23 and that she still supports me in all my geeky-ness. :Dcry2 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Queen Of Suburbia said:

I actually never played YuGiOh.. ohno1 But I'm really excited to get into Weiß Schwarz that's also promising to be a very good card game! demi1 

YAASSS!! I loved that Typhlosion followd me everywhere, and that I could 'talk' to him. katy3 Sadly, my Poké-Walker died though. :( I was so sad, because I was really walking around like a Trainer with that thing for a whole day. eve1 Kind of heart broken when it actually died. :( 

Yes, Pokémon Shuffle is also a very nice game. :D 
I do have a little part of the Manga B&W series, you can see the first box of it next to the DVDs. :) I know right, I can't even get into all the main games either.. *sigh* My mom did ask me what I want for my Birthday, so I put some games (Alpha Sapphire & X) on the list, so maybe I'll be getting one of those. I love it that I'm 23 and that she still supports me in all my geeky-ness. :Dcry2 

You should totes learn how to play Yugioh. def the best card game. download ygopro (from ygopro.co ) and I can teach you lj1 YGOPRO is free and all automatic and updated. It's wonderful. 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

You should totes learn how to play Yugioh. def the best card game. download ygopro (from ygopro.co ) and I can teach you lj1 YGOPRO is free and all automatic and updated. It's wonderful. 

 

Great!! On the other hand I'm so afraid of getting addicted to yet another card game dead2 But, I'll look it up! demi1 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Great!! On the other hand I'm so afraid of getting addicted to yet another card game dead2 But, I'll look it up! demi1 

It takes a while to get used to the types of cards (and believe me, for me, it's like Pokemon where I stan the original gens, but then it got shittier; so I'm no expert on the "newer" cards, but I can teach the basics. I usually only use older card types anyway). 

 

EDIT: I can go make some "starter" decks for us to test with. brb gaycat1 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

I actually never played YuGiOh.. ohno1 But I'm really excited to get into Weiß Schwarz that's also promising to be a very good card game! demi1 

YAASSS!! I loved that Typhlosion followd me everywhere, and that I could 'talk' to him. katy3 Sadly, my Poké-Walker died though. :( I was so sad, because I was really walking around like a Trainer with that thing for a whole day. eve1 Kind of heart broken when it actually died. :( 

Yes, Pokémon Shuffle is also a very nice game. :D 
I do have a little part of the Manga B&W series, you can see the first box of it next to the DVDs. :) I know right, I can't even get into all the main games either.. *sigh* My mom did ask me what I want for my Birthday, so I put some games (Alpha Sapphire & X) on the list, so maybe I'll be getting one of those. I love it that I'm 23 and that she still supports me in all my geeky-ness. :Dcry2 

My Poké-Walker died too cry3 And I gifted the game to a friend (which I don't talk anymore with) because I thought that I wouldn't ever needed it after having an illegal rom cry4 I was so wrong cry5 Just a completely disaster, it's one of the decisions I feel less proud being honest cry8 My mother also supports my geeky-ness :D But she must be hating me because I'm going well on school :( 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

It takes a while to get used to the types of cards (and believe me, for me, it's like Pokemon where I stan the original gens, but then it got shittier; so I'm no expert on the "newer" cards, but I can teach the basics. I usually only use older card types anyway). 

Ahhh, it won't download?? :( I'm getting a weird message saying it had been looked at or downloaded too many times...? um2 I'll look up some things too, like the difference of cards.... etc. But feel free to teach me anything. :D 

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

My Poké-Walker died too cry3 And I gifted the game to a friend (which I don't talk anymore with) because I thought that I wouldn't ever needed it after having an illegal rom cry4 I was so wrong cry5 Just a completely disaster, it's one of the decisions I feel less proud being honest cry8 My mother also supports my geeky-ness :D But she must be hating me because I'm going well on school :( 

Ahhh, I know! That's such a shame, I used to have a illegal rom too, but that one crashed also.. MESS. So, I know what that feels like ...

I'm sure she doesn't hate you. hug1 

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Ahhh, it won't download?? :( I'm getting a weird message saying it had been looked at or downloaded too many times...? um2 I'll look up some things too, like the difference of cards.... etc. But feel free to teach me anything. :D 

Ahhh, I know! That's such a shame, I used to have a illegal rom too, but that one crashed also.. MESS. So, I know what that feels like ...

I'm sure she doesn't hate you. hug1 

Does this one not work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77xV02aQPhKX3FQTmVoRkpzSFk/view

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Yeah, it shows the exact same thing fall1 Think it's my laptop..

yeah probably. it's alright for me. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

yeah probably. it's alright for me. 

Yeah, I think my laptop is blocking it or something anna1 But, anyways.. watching tutorial videos now on Youtube lol1 

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 hours ago, Sylkmonster said:

Omg sis they look so flawless oprah2 

Wish I knew more about pokemon tho cry4cry4 

Thank you. :D 

Got my first Weiß Schwarz theme decks today. They're amazing! demi1 Gonna have so much fun playing with them :D 

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Thank you. :D 

Got my first Weiß Schwarz theme decks today. They're amazing! demi1 Gonna have so much fun playing with them :D 

post them sis ny1 

Share this comment


Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

post them sis ny1 

As soon as my phone is working along with me, I'll make some pictures. ;) 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×