Jump to content
  • entries
    4
  • comments
    111
  • views
    585

Parody Art


Cha Eunwoo

865 views

@Shego's original GIF:

d7H5Q3L.gif

The artist should have done this to make the artists look more accurate:

 

l2pUV6a.png0ySnk4K.png

 

 

@Ghostface is an FOTP Event Team's member, FOTP's 2019 Best New Member Winner, and FOTP's 2020 nominated Best Staff Member and Member of The Year. 

Known for being "too nice", there are actually many sides to him. 

 

The side he shows to everyone:

Op8A4m5.png

 

The sides he doesn't show to anyone but experts can analyse them:

 

New addition - FetishFace

xt94I8t.jpg

 

         NeyFace                                           CyclopsFace                                          DevilFace                                     ToddlerTantrumFace

Q5s8PNr.png kKoKnSn.png ZbsHZ04.png ah3YrFe.png

 

To be continued...

66 Comments


Recommended Comments



3 minutes ago, Kai said:

What have me screaming are the fact that they held a grand funeral for a person who a lot of people seem to hate... even The Quen attended it.

Why was the funeral held in front of a "RAMEN" shop though... fall4

That's a "YO! Sushi". fall4fall4fall4

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Kai said:

Divine, gravity, me and many others jj2

ny6

Oh, you have missed TRENCH, Kaicon. Please, be aware. Your "many others" lack 1, let alone more members. ny4

2 hours ago, Max said:

"Look, Kai is nominated for Member Of the Year"

 

giphy.gif

ny2

Suitable for the rest of the categories he is up for too. ny5

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Oh, you have missed TRENCH, Kaicon. Please, be aware. Your "many others" lack 1, let alone more members. ny4

You're right, I missed TRENCH, Billie Frank, LEON, Urbi and many others because I don't have an advanced database like your species do. ny5

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Suitable for the rest of the categories he is up for too. ny5

Suitable for your flop presenters+performers thread... ari2

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Kai said:

You're right, I missed TRENCH, Billie Frank, LEON, Urbi and many others because I don't have an advanced database like your species do. ny5

ny6

All mentioned situations are circumstantial and not an indicator of me being bad like you really are. ny4

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

Suitable for your flop presenters+performers thread... ari2

ny5

People were/are busy with holiday season. I don't blame them. Ariana and I have counted to present nearly all of them anyway, Kaicon.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Wonho said:

@Ghostface  ny6

 

xt94I8t.jpg

ny2

That's leg and a half for my Vanilla appearance. ny6

And I am aware you want something to hit me like that, Woncon and to make me an easier target as a host. ny4

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

That's leg and a half for my Vanilla appearance. ny6

And I am aware you want something to hit me like that, Woncon and to make me an easier target as a host. ny4

No, you want to be hit like that, it's your fetish default_ny7.gif

Link to comment
On 3/6/2021 at 5:43 AM, Wonho said:

No, you want to be hit like that, it's your fetish default_ny7.gif

ny2

Seems like you had wrong person being stalked, Woncon since you must have gathered that kind of information about someone else. ny4

Link to comment
On 3/6/2021 at 4:43 AM, Wonho said:

No, you want to be hit like that, it's your fetish default_ny7.gif

Don't we all. rose1

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Seems like you had wrong person being stalked, Woncon since you must have gathered that kind of information about someone else. ny4

Not all of us are one dimensional. ny5

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

About what. ny6

I know you got a big brain, why don't you use it?

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Wonho said:

I know you got a big brain, why don't you use it?

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Because its 1am and I have insomnia. ny6

Link to comment

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×