They should take a tip from Salem and Penny Dreadful. Both are superior to AHS series in every aspect. If you didn't watch them, then do it. It is pointless to argue and try to prove something.
Ryan Murphy should stop fucking around and recycling his shit. I know he doesn't want to make something too serious and wants some fun and humor in his show, but when things start to become "deja vu" moments and cliche it is time to get serious and deliver something which won't be just another shit wrapped up in a lovely package.
- The next season should have a good story and a good theme. Speaking of good story and theme, I mean something more original and creative. I don't want another rehash of (or homage to) horror movies or whatever.
- Typical butchering and violence that is supposed to "shock" you is YAWN.
- Pairing the same people is YAWN.
- It should be scary for a change. Yes, latest seasons had some scary moments, but it could have been even scarier.
- Skip the actors/actresses who aren't able to play different roles. Yes, I am talking about people like Emma Roberts.
- Sex scenes have become forced. No passion, no relations to story. YAWN.
- Hyping and promising something different is not welcomed.
- I love good visuals, settings and costumes, but a great story is more important.
- The same people playing similar roles is YAWN. For example, Jessica Lange in every season played a bitch or a woman who wants beauty and fame. For a change, Angela Bassett could play that role and be the star of the show instead of the same actor/actress.
Hotel was fun, but that's all. Some good acting, some bad acting. Great visuals, beautiful visuals. Some good concepts that tanked into average crap. The best part was its soundtrack.