Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
    6
  • comments
    42
  • views
    1,218

Ranking Britney's Discography

Sign in to follow this  

671 views

Listen yeah I am copying @Hylia here I'm not gonna sit her and lie - ha impact demi1

Anyway I've only been a Britney fan for a few weeks and have only listened to all her albums around 5 times through so I'm not a megastan yet however I thought it would be a good idea to record my first impressions rankings because I want to

So without further ado, let's start 

 

#8

Britney Jean

hPqxgy3.png

Okay honestly the only good thing this album has is its cover. The songs are literally tragic. I listened to this album all the way through a couple of years ago and it completely turned me off Britney because it was so bad. Only two songs I think are great: Perfume and Brightest Morning Star (thanks to sia3). The others can NOT

Faves: Perfume, Brightest Morning Star, Work Bitch

Leat Faves: It Should Be Easy, Chillin With You ew1, ALIEN trash1 

 

#7

In The Zone 

Ek2o7VU.png

Shock horror, this album is boring. brit1  Toxic is absolutely fucking incredible, but the rest of the tracks don't come anywhere close. To me it's so cheesy how she's tryna be so sexy and it's just like brit10.  The album is just so boring, it's a struggle for me to make it all the way through

Faves: Toxic, Me Against The Music, Brave New Girl ( demi1 )  

Least Faves: (I Got That) Boom Boom, Breathe On Me

 

 

#6

Oops!...I Did It Again

8TLKC9g.png

I really like this album, it's just the rest of her albums are so, so good that this doesn't come close to the top 5 for me. Still a great album

Faves: Lucky, What U See (Is What U Get), Stronger

Least Faves: Dear Diary (vocals not on point), When Your Eyes Say It

 

#5

Circus

0LAvcx7.png

This album is a mixed bags, full of a few tragedies but also some of her biggest bops

Faves: If U Seek Amy (the most clever lyrics ever omg), Womanizer, Out From Under

Least Faves: Mmm Papi, Mannequin, Blur

 

 

#4 

...Baby One More Time

PYVOUUm.png

Iconic album. Full of bops, released in the year of my birth - what else could you want?? brit13

Faves: ...Baby One More Time, E-Mail My Heart, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Least Faves: Soda Pop, The Beat Goes On (Sounds like a Bjork song from Debut that Britney failed at - btw this album art reminds me of the debut shoot so much but that's a different story)

 

And now, the top 3......

 

#3

Spoiler

Britney

zzNk2qF.png

Such a fucking AMAZING ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Faves: Anticipating, Overprotected, That's Where You Take Me, I'm A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

Least Faves: I Love Rock n' Roll, I'm A Slave 4 U 

 

#2

Spoiler

Blackout

GEjpA4j.png

Full of BOPZZZZZ

Faves: Piece of Me, Heaven On Earth, Gimme More, Break The Ice

Least Faves: Toy Soldier, Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

 

and of COURSEEEEEE 

#1

Spoiler

Femme Fatale

jgWc42d.png

This is a fucking pop masterpiece. Every song is a BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 

Faves: How I Roll (Britney's best song xtina14  ), He About To Lose Me, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Seal It With A Kiss

Least Faves: Big Fat Bass trash1 

 

 

So that's it sistren. If you'd like to argue with my right opinion rav1 then go ahead. How I Roll is Britney's best song and I will fight you on it xtina14 .

Have a nice day rav2 

Sign in to follow this  


11 Comments


Recommended Comments

Stan God Fatale jj2 You chose right putting it above Overratedout.

 

My personal order is:
 

1. In the Zone

2. Femme Fatale

3. Blackout

4. Oops!... I Did It Again

5. Circus

6. Britney Jean

7. ...Baby One More Time

8. Britney 

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, Impossible Princess said:

Stan God Fatale jj2 You chose right putting it above Overratedout.

 

My personal order is:
 

1. In the Zone

2. Femme Fatale

3. Blackout

4. Oops!... I Did It Again

5. Circus

6. Britney Jean

7. ...Baby One More Time

8. Britney 

I agree with you in some aspects but to put anything below Britney Jean is a borderline felony!

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

I agree with you in some aspects but to put anything below Britney Jean is a borderline felony!

Imo Britney Jean is hated on way too much. orangu1 Yeah it has trash like Chillin With You and It Should Be Deleted, but I think it's cute overall. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Impossible Princess said:

Imo Britney Jean is hated on way too much. orangu1 Yeah it has trash like Chillin With You and It Should Be Deleted, but I think it's cute overall. 

The whole thing is... really, truly terrible barring Work Bitch. Cheap production, bad vocals, awful lyrics. Yikes!

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Impossible Princess said:

Imo Britney Jean is hated on way too much. orangu1 Yeah it has trash like Chillin With You and It Should Be Deleted, but I think it's cute overall. 

What about Alien brit10 the vocals are literally tragic. How DARE you put Britney last meg1 

 

6 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

Femme Fallahtale is always gonna be her masterpiece

I agree, I hope she outdoes it with her new album but idk if she's gonna beat the pop masterpiece that is FF

Share this comment


Link to comment

awk1awk1lmfao1lmfao1wat2wat1 @ these

 

Least Faves: Breathe On Me

 

Least Faves: When Your Eyes Say It

 

Faves: Out From Under

Least Faves: Mmm Papi, Mannequin

  Hide contents

Faves: That's Where You Take Me

Least Faves: I'm A Slave 4 U 

 

  Hide contents

Faves: Heaven On Earth

Least Faves: Toy Soldier, Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

 

  Hide contents

Faves: How I Roll, (Drop Dead) Beautiful

Least Faves: Big Fat Bass

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, idontthinkyouknownowimchec said:

awk1awk1lmfao1lmfao1wat2wat1 @ these

 

Least Faves: Breathe On Me

 

Least Faves: When Your Eyes Say It

 

Faves: Out From Under

Least Faves: Mmm Papi, Mannequin

  Hide contents

Faves: That's Where You Take Me

Least Faves: I'm A Slave 4 U 

 

  Hide contents

Faves: Heaven On Earth

Least Faves: Toy Soldier, Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

 

  Hide contents

Faves: How I Roll, (Drop Dead) Beautiful

Least Faves: Big Fat Bass

It's called an opinion rav2

You're entitled to your WRONG opinion but xtina14

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, M3LL155X said:

It's called an opinion rav2

You're entitled to your WRONG opinion but xtina14

 

it's actually called bad taste and you have it kesha4 congratz clap4 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, idontthinkyouknownowimchec said:

it's actually called bad taste and you have it kesha4 congratz clap4 

Yeah I don't think so sister rav3 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×