Bob's Burgers Christmas Episodes Ranked!
Since I'm obsessed with anything Bob's Burgers, and Christmas is my favorite time of the year (and just around the corner) this was bound to happen.
Allow me to rank the Christmas episodes from least favorite to absolute favorite!
Also, helps me get even more pumped about the fact that this upcoming weekend, we'll be getting an hour long Christmas Special from the Belchers!
I can barely conceal my joy!
Sadly the first two seasons didn't have a Christmas episode. But starting season 3, annual Christmas episodes it is!
Here we go!
Season 5 / Episode 6 "Father of the Bob"
Okay, it's not like I don't like this episode at all, but one of them has to be placed lowest, right?
Reasons to love this episode;
- We take a trip down memory lane and get some more background information on why Bob and his dad have such a troubling relationship
- Seeing the Belcher kids searching for a perfect Christmas present for Bob in the basement is amusing to say the least.
- Also Bob and his dad line dancing ... need I say more?
Season 3 / Episode 9: "God rest ye merry Gentle-Mannequins"
This one is funny, just as much as... disturbing? There are still some amazing comical highlights though.
Definitely worth the watch to get into the festive mood!
- What's on the kids' wishlist this year is also amazing
- Linda stumping her feet while yelling at Bob; priceless!
- Was he really a mannequin or what?
Season 7 / Episode 7: "The Last Gingerbread House on the Left"
Linda and her Christmas caroling, Bob in his building gingerbread houses competition,
one of the sweetest polar bear babies being born.. It doesn't get more festive than that!
- Mr. Fischoeder and Felix are making an appearance!
- Them thinking that guy murdered a bunch of people...
- And all the cuddling with the cute polar bear!
Season 6 / Episode 5:" Nice-Capades"
This is an amazing runner-up for #1! The Blecher kids go full out to convince Mall Santa that they've been good this year.
They make a song and costumes and everything, and of course embellish their stories a tad to perform the perfect nice capades.
- Felix in ice-skating costume, eat your heart out, Yuri!
- Mr. Fischoeder singing Bourbon about a thousand times..
- Louise asking for her own pet shark
A definite must watch for the season!
Season 4 / Episode 8; "Christmas in the Car"
This is my absolute favorite Christmas Episode!
There are too many good things to mention, so allow me to bombard you with gifs of some of the greatest moments from this masterpiece:
To start off with Tina accusing Bob he has this girl walk, and apparently he goes like;
Linda putting up the Christmas tree waaay too early.. something like, this;
Onto this amazing priceless dialogue!
And with that, I rest my case! A Merry Christmas to all of you lovely people that celebrate! <3
I might also be doing this in the future for their Thanksgiving, Halloween and Valentine Days episode.