Jump to content
  • entries
    9
  • comments
    148
  • views
    2,797

26 Comments


Recommended Comments



People genuinely think Taylor is a vile, racist, evil Nazi so it’s not shocking that people would ridicule one for loving her! It is disappointing that people put so much effort into dragging her and anyone rooting for her down when she’s relatively unproblematic compared to the other pop girls and completely self-made. Every time someone tries to drag her it just makes me wanna add another copy of Reputa to my shopping cart oprah14 

Anyway Lily and Tyler both legends, everyone else rats oprah14 

Link to comment
Just now, Taylor said:

People genuinely think Taylor is a vile, racist, evil Nazi so it’s not shocking that people would ridicule one for loving her! It is disappointing that people put so much effort into dragging her and anyone rooting for her down when she’s relatively unproblematic compared to the other pop girls and completely self-made. Every time someone tries to drag her it just makes me wanna add another copy of Reputa to my shopping cart oprah14 

Anyway Lily and Tyler both legends oprah14 

The more the GP hates LWYMMD and RFI, the more I love them and the louder I blast them ny1 tbh I should buy the other Reputation magazine um2 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

The more the GP hates LWYMMD and RFI, the more I love them and the louder I blast them ny1 tbh I should buy the other Reputation magazine um2 

Yes we love LWYMMD! The other one though... there are some points the GP has made! 

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

 

Which jaun do you have

Link to comment
Just now, Taylor said:

Yes we love LWYMMD! The other one though... there are some points the GP has made! 

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

 

Which jaun do you have

I was gonna just decide RFI isn’t my cup of tea but people trash it all the time and I’m petty just like my fave so it’s my favorite song of 2017 wub1 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I was gonna just decide RFI isn’t my cup of tea but people trash it all the time and I’m petty just like my fave so it’s my favorite song of 2017 wub1 

Is it though? Is it really... wendy1 

Link to comment
Just now, Taylor said:

Is it though? Is it really... wendy1 

Yep! Ugly cringy songs by otherwise good artists is one of my favorite genres. See: Bitch I’m Madonna, Sexercise, Infinity etc 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

Yep! Ugly cringy songs by otherwise good artists is one of my favorite genres. See: Bitch I’m Madonna, Sexercise, Infinity etc 

What about NuDiTy

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

 

Iinfinity is ugly-cringy? I always loved it dead4

Queen of quoting clothes in a blog post

Link to comment

I love you so much sweetie, keep being you and the fact that that "friend" said this about you, says more about them then about you. wub1 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I love you Lily. cry7 

I love you too wub1 

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

Reputation is still the best pop album of 2017. All tea, facts only.

True! 

Link to comment

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×