LÉON

The Saturdays

oprah1 I'm a secret Saturdays stan.

• I love Notorious despite hating it at first oprah1
  • One Shot is the best thing from Wordshaker oprah1
  • They flopped because they changed their amazing logo oprah1
  • Una is the best member oprah1
  • Frankie ought to be working in McDonald's & her dyke hair is disgusting oprah1
  • Vanessa needs to step aside & give Molly some airtime oprah1
  • Rochelle is flipping FIERCE oprah1

Thoughts? oprah1

The Saturdays are the five best things to ever walk this earth cry1

• All Fired Up is actually better than Notorious, though I didn't think that at first.

• One Shot is amazing, but so are Wordshaker and Lose Control.

• They should have forever sticked to their logo, but it's back now!

• Una is awesome.

• Frankie isn't the best singer, but in some ways she is kinda awesome. And her hair is better than when she has it longer.

• Vanessa is a legend and definitely owns Mollie in a lot of ways, but not in personality.

• Rochelle is fierce indeed.

• All Fired Up is actually better than Notorious, though I didn't think that at first.

• Una is awesome.

• Frankie isn't the best singer, but in some ways she is kinda awesome. And her hair is better than when she has it longer.

• Vanessa is a legend and definitely owns Mollie in a lot of ways, but not in personality.

• Rochelle is fierce indeed.

• Listening to Lose Control now - it sounds catchy but kind of irritating, like quite a few of their songs.

• All women look better with longer hair. That is all.

• Their songwriters are phenomenal. Much better than Girls Aloud, I'd say.

• The original version of Higher is much better.

• Vanessa sings too much.

• Mollie's vocals are cute.

• All Fired Up will flop.

I love them & prefer their new sound antm1 Can't wait for their new album.

Frankie can't sing so she needs to GTFO. Vanessa is my fave, she's the best singer and she's hot too. Mollie is cute but she doesn't have the best voice. Una and Rochelle are boring.

ia with all this. lose control, one shot, & wordshaker are my favs cry1

Mollie is my fav, just because she's super cute +tehe3+

ia with all this. lose control, one shot, & wordshaker are my favs cry1

Mollie is my fav, just because she's super cute +tehe3+

Mollie is the cutest thing ever, and her voice kinda has something too.. But she is nowhere close to Vanessa, Rochelle or Una vocally. She does own Frankie though +tehe3+

I love them & prefer their new sound antm1 Can't wait for their new album.

Frankie can't sing so she needs to GTFO. Vanessa is my fave, she's the best singer and she's hot too. Mollie is cute but she doesn't have the best voice. Una and Rochelle are boring.

I agree about Frankie but Una & Rochelle are NOT boring ny9ny9ny9 Rochelle is fierce & Una is an ice queen. Do not deny these facts.

-I'm an open The Saturdays fan

-I've always loved "Notorious"

-I've never heard "One Shot" or "Wordshaker"

-I don't know why they flopped

-Una is the best member

-I like Frankie and her hair isn't cool tbh, but when it's long, she looks really pretty

-Vanessa needs step aside to give all the others some airtime

-Rochelle's okay

OMG, they did an interview on The Grape Juice and said they'll have a 3rd single from the album before its release (which is more they've had for the last two albums anyway) and that they already have a title and it's definitely coming in November.. I can't wait cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

OMG, they did an interview on The Grape Juice and said they'll have a 3rd single from the album before its release (which is more they've had for the last two albums anyway) and that they already have a title and it's definitely coming in November.. I can't wait cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

shock1shock1

wait...the single is coming in November or the album?

The Saturdays have announced the title and release date of their fourth studio album.

The girl group will unveil On Your Radar on November 21 in the UK, a week after their new single 'My Heart Takes Over'.

The pop five-piece have teamed up with producers including Space Cowboy, Steve Mac, Brian Higgins and David Eriksen.

The Saturdays have also revealed the album will feature a collaboration with US rapper Travie McCoy.

On Your Radar is the follow-up to 2010's Headlines!, which reached number three on the UK chart.

The Saturdays will showcase the new album as part of their first UK arena tour, which kicks off in December.

Digital Spy report

artwork next week =D

NEW SATURDAYS ALBUM ANNOUNCED: ON YOUR RADAR OUT NOVEMBER 21ST!

The Saturdays’ new album is coming soon and we’re SO excited to reveal the title. It’s called On Your Radar and it will be released on November 21st!

The album will be released the week after new single ‘My Heart Takes Over’, which follows on from the girls recent top ten hits ‘Notorious’ and ‘All Fired Up’.

On Your Radar sees the girls collaborate with an all-star cast of producers including Space Cowboy, Steve Mac, David Eriksen and Brian Higgins – plus exciting guest stars including Travie McCoy.

Keep your eyes peeled for the official artwork, which we’ll be revealing next week! And don’t miss out on the girls’ All Fired Up tour taking place this December, which will be one of the first chances to hear and see tracks from the brand new album!

from their official site

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

I am so happy they named it after their best song yet. oprah1

I'm still not too happy with "My Heart Takes Over" though... I don't think it will do much for them.