Jump to content
FOTP

What Kesha Song Are You Listening To?

Recommended Posts

Dan    7,290
37 minutes ago, Okan said:

Grammy nominated anthem "Praying" cry0 

This is the ONLY acceptable way to refer to it now clap1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,324
1 minute ago, Dan said:

This is the ONLY acceptable way to refer to it now clap1 

Soon to be "legendary, iconic, Grammy-winning anthem Praying" bey1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,290
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Soon to be "legendary, iconic, Grammy-winning anthem Praying" bey1

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,290

WOMAN

 

DON'T TOUCH MY WEAVE DON'T CALL ME HONEEYYY

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,290

Die Young cry7 

Still potentially my favorite song of hers yas1 

Still remember the first time hearing it and freaking out mess1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,324
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Die Young cry7 

Still potentially my favorite song of hers yas1 

Still remember the first time hearing it and freaking out mess1 

Same cry9

Her only solo hit here in Germany besides TiK ToK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    7,188
2 minutes ago, Okan said:

Woo Hoo demi1 

I meant to listen to that today and ended up just singing it out loud while getting ready this morning kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,178
2 minutes ago, Manson said:

I meant to listen to that today and ended up just singing it out loud while getting ready this morning kesha4

Idk why but I've listened to it like 10 times since yesterday fall1 

It's so good kesha4  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    7,188
2 minutes ago, Okan said:

Idk why but I've listened to it like 10 times since yesterday fall1 

It's so good kesha4  

Not one of my favourites kesha4 

But I still think it should've been a buzz single kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,178
56 minutes ago, Manson said:

Not one of my favourites kesha4 

But I still think it should've been a buzz single kesha4

It could've been in the Cannibal - Warrior gap that seemed long kesha4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×