Jump to content

What Kesha Song Are You Listening To?

Recommended Posts

Ultraviolet    8,425
1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Godzilla is amazing awk1

Not a favourite anymore either. Boogie Feet remains supreme to my personal taste on Rainbow. I even like Bastards better than Praying. I've probably just prayed too much LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,797
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

wow the liar jumped out awk1 

In your post awk1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,797
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

when i quoted you, yes awk1 

awk1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,154
20 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

Not a favourite anymore either. Boogie Feet remains supreme to my personal taste on Rainbow. I even like Bastards better than Praying. I've probably just prayed too much LOL.

That’s most likely why.

 

Godzilla is cute btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,699

I was listening to Blackpink then when I opened fotp, my PE teacher played Die Young skzzkzkks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,797
10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I was listening to Blackpink then when I opened fotp, my PE teacher played Die Young skzzkzkks

Taste clap3

OT: PE fall1

The biggest nightmare on earth, SO glad I don‘t have to do that shit anymore since I study at university now. What kind of traumatizing experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,699
2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Taste clap3

OT: PE fall1

The biggest nightmare on earth, SO glad I don‘t have to do that shit anymore since I study at university now. What kind of traumatizing experience.

Phys Ed is a nightmare kesha8

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,797
2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Phys Ed is a nightmare kesha8

 

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,699
1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

I was listening to Beautiful Trauma by P!nk then Last Goodbye started playing. No wait I'm confused brit10

 

fall9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×