G like MC

The Earliest Favorite Bop of Yours You Can Remember?

Oh my god SphericalHarshBushsqueaker.gif has your music taste changed a lot since then?

brit8 Music taste changed a lot since then. Rough years. I started off with a really odd music taste. I hated every one of my favs before i staned them. rip1 

Your Taylor Lautner gifs lately are killing me lately

xtina3

brit8 Music taste changed a lot since then. Rough years. I started off with a really odd music taste. I hated every one of my favs before i staned them. rip1

Your Taylor Lautner gifs lately are killing me lately

xtina3

I like the Variety you have in your awards. What I love about your awards is that they are all some form of pop but they are different forms. You have everything from lana to britney from Gaga to Taylor. Hats off to you.

thank you. Some people don't like them but I love using them since some ppl like them. I have hundreds lol

JovialUnhealthyFalcon.gif

I like the Variety you have in your awards. What I love about your awards is that they are all some form of pop but they are different forms. You have everything from lana to britney from Gaga to Taylor. Hats off to you.

thank you. Some people don't like them but I love using them since some ppl like them. I have hundreds lol

JovialUnhealthyFalcon.gif

Thank you! kylie1 I was raised on everything from 80's to Rock to Country. Even some 50's music i stan. I generally love all types of music. 

And by all means keep using the gifs

imready1

Thank you! kylie1 I was raised on everything from 80's to Rock to Country. Even some 50's music i stan. I generally love all types of music.

And by all means keep using the gifs

imready1

OMG I love 80s music. I listen to a lot of the one hit wonders from the 80s. I was just listening to cars by Gary Newman. I'm glad there are ppl who still like them. I wasn't even born in the 80s. That's 15 years before my time lol.

I must say I never really heard anything from the 50s. Is there a band you think U can recommend? I love finding new bops lol.

ImmenseGenuineAsianlion.gif

OMG I love 80s music. I listen to a lot of the one hit wonders from the 80s. I was just listening to cars by Gary Newman. I'm glad there are ppl who still like them. I wasn't even born in the 80s. That's 15 years before my time lol.

I must say I never really heard anything from the 50s. Is there a band you think U can recommend? I love finding new bops lol.

ImmenseGenuineAsianlion.gif

My mom is still super in to the 80's. I can remember coming home from school and hearing "Prove Your Love" By Taylor Dayne. The things i like from the 50's sound ancient compared to today tbh rip2 Not sure if many people would like the songs. xtina15

My mom is still super in to the 80's. I can remember coming home from school and hearing "Prove Your Love" By Taylor Dayne. The things i like from the 50's sound ancient compared to today tbh rip2 Not sure if many people would like the songs. xtina15

The cool thing that I like about this site is that everyone is so different with thier taste and honestly I don't think I could come across someone who likes music from the 50s right now anywhere else. The music you listen to shouldnt be to please other ppl. I'm so glad that I found someone with a very unique taste. What Do you like about the 50s?

Tumblr_lyj4hwSl3A1qca5j2.gif

The cool thing that I like about this site is that everyone is so different with thier taste and honestly I don't think I could come across someone who likes music from the 50s right now anywhere else. The music you listen to shouldnt be to please other ppl. I'm so glad that I found someone with a very unique taste. What Do you like about the 50s?

Tumblr_lyj4hwSl3A1qca5j2.gif

Awe! You're so sweet katyanna1 I'm a huge romantic type and there were a lot of beautiful love songs back then. I also loved the originality of some of the music they had. There was very little room for copying other artists and lipsyncing. Not that every artist lipsyncs today, but back then you had to be great or you didn't get anywhere. It just feels like a very raw and antique era of music.  

Awe! You're so sweet katyanna1 I'm a huge romantic type and there were a lot of beautiful love songs back then. I also loved the originality of some of the music they had. There was very little room for copying other artists and lipsyncing. Not that every artist lipsyncs today, but back then you had to be great or you didn't get anywhere. It just feels like a very raw and antique era of music.

Thanks. I have quite a few flaws that probably have shown on this site but I'm working on them.

tumblr_mcxphcUWxt1qh01r8o1_r1_500.gif

That's really true thinking about it now. Like the people in the music industry today are talented but back then in that era there were so many talented ppl without the technology and aids we have today that the most talented ppl became big. And I have to admit I'm a romantic too but more do towards movies. Anything that can make me cry lol.

Do you like retro things in general or more so music?

Thanks. I have quite a few flaws that probably have shown on this site but I'm working on them.

tumblr_mcxphcUWxt1qh01r8o1_r1_500.gif

That's really true thinking about it now. Like the people in the music industry today are talented but back then in that era there were so many talented ppl without the technology and aids we have today that the most talented ppl became big. And I have to admit I'm a romantic too but more do towards movies. Anything that can make me cry lol.

Do you like retro things in general or more so music?

Oh everyone has flaws! No worries there :) I'm oddly addicted to the past so i love history and things like that. I'm a sucker for old movies. And (not that it's ancient) my favorite TV show is the Golden Girls brit13 Not quite sure if that counts as retro cheryl1 but if it does then yes :D

Oh everyone has flaws! No worries there :) I'm oddly addicted to the past so i love history and things like that. I'm a sucker for old movies. And (not that it's ancient) my favorite TV show is the Golden Girls brit13 Not quite sure if that counts as retro cheryl1 but if it does then yes :D

I consider it retro lol. I consider anything that is from 2005 and under retro. (I just realized that cut off year makes some of the faves on here retro dead1)

Have you seen Casablanca? It's my favorite black and white movie. I love the plot and the characters. I am obsessed with that move lol.

Oh and I just saw your status. Congrats on being the best man!

ShadyPaleBedlingtonterrier.gif

I consider it retro lol. I consider anything that is from 2005 and under retro. (I just realized that cut off year makes some of the faves on here retro dead1)

Have you seen Casablanca? It's my favorite black and white movie. I love the plot and the characters. I am obsessed with that move lol.

Oh and I just saw your status. Congrats on being the best man!

ShadyPaleBedlingtonterrier.gif

No i haven't! I'll have to add that to my list of movies. And thanks so much!!! :D 

Does Grease count as retro? Cause that movie brings me life

brit7