G like MC

Add the opening sentence in the song you last listened to (story)

A Dustland fairytale beginning. My way to London, americana. I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know

I knew you were; you were gonna come to me. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Each time they take the photograph. This hole is bleeding but the other one is not.

Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end.

A Dustland fairytale beginning. My way to London, americana. I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know
I knew you were; you were gonna come to me. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Each time they take the photograph. This hole is bleeding but the other one is not.
Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end. I like being independent, not so much of an investment. 

Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end. I like being independent, not so much of an investment. I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums.

Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end. I like being independent, not so much of an investment. I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. I know that we are young and I know that you may love me.

Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end. I like being independent, not so much of an investment. I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. I know that we are young and I know that you may love me. I was five and he was six.